♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by pharO

tumblr_li9k175VbA1qcumiso1_500.jpg

My favorite jays....

I can see it now...all Wales fanboys on here will start rocking soccer kits.
roll.gif

wale has fans here?

ROTFL ^^ i was scrolling down and the moment i saw it i started thinking if ellen degeneres was once a rapper.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

ROTFL ^^ i was scrolling down and the moment i saw it i started thinking if ellen degeneres was once a rapper.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

lol ghost went in on them boys. too many quotables. "this n_ whole style is straight baby thighs son", "he a straight glitter blooded n_ wit a BS aS5 rhyme book when it come down to it nahmean." so true, so true.....

lmao @ drake havin spots 1, 2, and 3.

i totally agree with all of it tho. I never have and never will listen to any of those clowns and imo its not even about them bein "soft". to me, none of them have lyrical talent. its a stretch to even call most of these guys rappers furreal...

and i was expectin to see yung berg on the list too.

lol ghost went in on them boys. too many quotables. "this n_ whole style is straight baby thighs son", "he a straight glitter blooded n_ wit a BS aS5 rhyme book when it come down to it nahmean." so true, so true.....

lmao @ drake havin spots 1, 2, and 3.

i totally agree with all of it tho. I never have and never will listen to any of those clowns and imo its not even about them bein "soft". to me, none of them have lyrical talent. its a stretch to even call most of these guys rappers furreal...

and i was expectin to see yung berg on the list too.

tyga and theophilus london too.. but i dont think that ghost really wrote it tho.. someone was just mad pokin fun @ em new rappers, prolly cuz they be gettin more money and fame, but imagining ghostface killah's voice sayin those words to them is mad hilarious.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

tyga and theophilus london too.. but i dont think that ghost really wrote it tho.. someone was just mad pokin fun @ em new rappers, prolly cuz they be gettin more money and fame, but imagining ghostface killah's voice sayin those words to them is mad hilarious.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by vood99

Must be the run-on, nonsensical sentence without any commas or fullstops.
Basically... all he did was 

Your upset though , you replied TWICE before you let me give you a rebuttal. Your hurt

I replied twice because you NY dudes is disrespecting DC a lil too much... glittery belt, jim jones dressing, bandana in the back pocket, jeans to your knee cap "butt hurt ready", pele pele Sincere in Belly leather jacket wearing #$% dudes. NO ONE WANTS TO BE LIKE Y'ALL. New Yorkers (most not all) are some of the arrogant for no reason people I have ever met. Talk to me when your subway stops smelling like a dead man with halitosis.

7b036d9e145a95ad6b5938fff53fc26460ff5d6f_r.gif

but...back to the thread.

9b3361f41849918c68123008f10bc47ae7b5b070_r.jpg

MVP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by vood99

Must be the run-on, nonsensical sentence without any commas or fullstops.
Basically... all he did was 

Your upset though , you replied TWICE before you let me give you a rebuttal. Your hurt

I replied twice because you NY dudes is disrespecting DC a lil too much... glittery belt, jim jones dressing, bandana in the back pocket, jeans to your knee cap "butt hurt ready", pele pele Sincere in Belly leather jacket wearing #$% dudes. NO ONE WANTS TO BE LIKE Y'ALL. New Yorkers (most not all) are some of the arrogant for no reason people I have ever met. Talk to me when your subway stops smelling like a dead man with halitosis.

7b036d9e145a95ad6b5938fff53fc26460ff5d6f_r.gif

but...back to the thread.

9b3361f41849918c68123008f10bc47ae7b5b070_r.jpg

MVP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cali2Memphis

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

The shirt says it all
laugh.gif
2gtrt6q.jpg

RIP Nate Dogg
why does everyone who reaches 40 begin to tuck thier shirt in smh
I prefer them tucking them in instead of letting it all hang out, you loose goose.

Originally Posted by Cali2Memphis

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

The shirt says it all
laugh.gif
2gtrt6q.jpg

RIP Nate Dogg
why does everyone who reaches 40 begin to tuck thier shirt in smh
I prefer them tucking them in instead of letting it all hang out, you loose goose.

Thats a horrible fit by MJ.... Honestly dude hasn't been in real heat in a long while now. Every time I see him he actually makes JB *!* look whack....

I have the utmost respect for what he has done for the game of basketball and what his name has done for streetwear and sneaker culture but overall dude has a horrible style for a 40 year old.... And don't give me that he prolly doesn't even pay for anything he wears at this point either because he could still get stuff that at least looks decent. Dude is rocking one of those JB shirts that hits 5.99 sales at FTL....

/endrant

Thats a horrible fit by MJ.... Honestly dude hasn't been in real heat in a long while now. Every time I see him he actually makes JB *!* look whack....

I have the utmost respect for what he has done for the game of basketball and what his name has done for streetwear and sneaker culture but overall dude has a horrible style for a 40 year old.... And don't give me that he prolly doesn't even pay for anything he wears at this point either because he could still get stuff that at least looks decent. Dude is rocking one of those JB shirts that hits 5.99 sales at FTL....

/endrant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom