✈✈✈ Wiz Khalifa - Deal or No Deal Tour Nor Cal ✈✈✈

May 9th = The Catalyst - Santa Cruz

May 11th = Slims - San Francisco

May 12th = Colonial Theatre - Sacramento

Who is going to any of the Wiz concerts in Northern California?
nerd.gif

I copped tickets for the San Francisco show for the Wife and I.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fashawn will be there too...should be dope!

how much are tickets? Im really contemplating if i should go to the show in frisco. I have class the next day so that is what is holding me back

Originally Posted by davizzy

how much are tickets? Im really contemplating if i should go to the show in frisco. I have class the next day so that is what is holding me back
They were either $15 or $18...I forgot exactly, but pretty cheap. 
pimp.gif

Thinking about going to the show in Santa Cruz. I plan on being baked like a muffin when I get there. How's the parking at Catalyst?

Originally Posted by ggggggonzo

where did you cop tickets?
If you look at the different venues websites you can buy them on there...
I'm thinking about maybe hitting up the Santa Cruz show also. I put my homie from NJ on to Wiz a few weeks ago and he is going to be in town for both shows so we might just 
pimp.gif
 x 1,000,000 and hit them both.

I'll holler if I go to Santa Cruz Rico...if you still want those shoes maybe we can meet up before. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JKiCKz9

my homie is opening up when he comes to Sacramento.

Chuwee?

edit: nvm i just seen the post above me, hes nice on the mic(pause) i went to florin high with him

Damn, if we could post this in the Music forum we would damn near be able to have a #NT Summit at the concerts. Regional Forums FTL.

are tickets sold out? I tried looking but no luck..smh at myself for waiting till now to buy them

^i just copped two tickets for me and my homegirl last night for the SF show. $18
pimp.gif
 i think im more hyped for this than the drizzy one.

Originally Posted by davizzy

what site you guys get them from?

The venue's are posted in the original post up top...just go to that venue's website and order the tickets through that. 
pimp.gif

I'm thinking about going to the show in Santa Cruz. Wiz AND Fashawn?!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

damn did the tickets for the frisco show sell out? I cant order online.

I think so
tired.gif
  I gotta get in somehow, hopefully there's scalpers or something, really don't wanna miss Fashawn let alone Wiz
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom