‘Justice for Dillon Taylor’ sought for white Utah man fatally shot by black officer

How is op trying to be slick if this actually happened and as I'm sure it is to some of you, is new news to me as I haven't heard about this incident anywhere. I question the thinking of anyone who would say op is playing a game by making this thread.

Hopefully this kid gets his justice and hopefully mike brown gets his justice and the officers ultimately are held accountable.

Posting this thread doesn't take away from mike brown and vice versa.
he's slick because the title of thee thread says black, and the article says non-white...

Thread title was copied directly from the article.

How is op trying to be slick if this actually happened and as I'm sure it is to some of you, is new news to me as I haven't heard about this incident anywhere. I question the thinking of anyone who would say op is playing a game by making this thread.

Hopefully this kid gets his justice and hopefully mike brown gets his justice and the officers ultimately are held accountable.

Posting this thread doesn't take away from mike brown and vice versa.
he's slick because the title of thee thread says black, and the article says non-white...
Thread title was copied directly from the article.
Not your fault just ****** unprofessional journalism devoid of integrity. Par for the course really.

I wasn't calling you out I should have been specific. 

Last edited:
backward cap, hoodie..

the guys a ruthless thug, I bet the store owner followed him the entire time.

I personally wouldn't want to run into that guy in a dark alley or well lit one for that matter

The prosecutors decision on charging the Cop was supposed to be due last week. Hopefully we'll get an official update this week.

At the time of his shooting, court documents show Taylor had a $25,000 bench warrant for a probation violation in connection with felony robbery and obstructing justice convictions.

Last edited:
White people think they found their Rosa Parks

Y'all still down by 1,000,000+ in unlawful murder by state sanctioned authorities. 

Policemen got more power than Judges out here.

Last edited:
RIP to the dude n condolences to his friends n family.

I heard about this when it happened. I think it was posted in the MB Thread too.

These police stay acting reckless, regardless of race. The good thing, n I use this loosely since a young man lost his life, about this is that there is a recording of what happened n hopefully we see justice. I hope that PD doesn't try to pull a Ferguson n draw this out to honor that Blue Line BS they hide behind. Honestly, if this case gains any traction in the media, I think it will greatly impact the need for cameras on all cops for the better. It shows white folks that this can happen to them as well. Another case of cop playing judge, jury, n executioner 
mean.gif

Hopefully this thread doesn't turn into a cesspool of racists n bigots trolling each other with the same old BS.

I wonder if his body was left out in the street for hours.

I wonder if their were any witnesses who's stories have been discredited.

I wonder if the police department lied about key facts and released a video that had nothing to do with the shooting of the unarmed man....

RIP to the victim though. These pigs are atrocious.

Back
Top Bottom