‘X-Men’ Producer John Palermo Calls Kanye West A “Dumb N*gger,” Insults Julie Chen & Anderson Cooper

da N word is so damn overated....its amazing how everyone BUT white people is allowed to say it.

as far as asians getting eye surgery to lose their ethnic features = now THATS some sucka ****...
What about people denouncing their race?
grin.gif
being properly categorized ( im latino for example ) =/=  slicing your asian eyelids off to appear more

western..

**** isn't even in da same book...

yeah, his career is done. I doubt jackman would wanna work with him again, if you know what I mean

I don't get it. What does Hugh Jackman have to do with this?

I skimmed through it.

Oh his prod partner.

Last edited:
So you can be generally racist towards multiple minorities and it's messed up,

but when you call Kanye West a ****** it's OK, because it's Kanye and he deserves any baseless insult thrown at him?

Jeez. Fickle people are fickle.

but when you call Kanye West a ****** it's OK, because it's Kanye and he deserves any baseless insult thrown at him?

who called kanye west a ******?

who called kanye west a ******?

“There goes the neighborhood!!! It looks like a Poor Persian Palace, where’s Kris Jenner when you need her?! #MoneyCantBuyADumbN*ggerClass.”

You really tryna disagree just to disagree?

You could say, "Nah. I simply wanted you to point out where he called Kanye a ******."

Well, who else would he be speaking on in this situation?

What would you say next?

Last edited:
Dumb n*gger :rofl:

Man **** these Hollywood folks. You just gotta sit back and laugh at the ignorance

Ignorant. 
to be honest...

i think in about... 30 years... people will be back to being openly racist towards black people... and no dambs will be given..

maybe not different water fountains... but still like this will get even less attention than what it does today...

people will be able to say all kinds of stuff about black people.... and nothing will happen..

i dont know too much about other races and their plight... but man... that was wrong on so many levels...

and dude didnt eem care. people not even giving the proverbial "facebook hacked" excuse... the dambs have been left at home.

like a muh...

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom