“Black kid hugging cop” from famous photo killed by adopted mothers

No, don't be obtuse. The context with regards to this situation clearly frames what I explicitly said.

Unstable young white adults adopting 6+ black children and proceeding to abuse and possibly murder them is suspect as hell.

It's silly to try and extrapolate my comment to apply to any good person who adopts multiple children, even if it was out of honest curiosity.

In answering your final question, the children would have categorically been better off in any foster home than dead at the bottom of an ocean.

Calm down. It was a serious question based on what you initially said.

Also, not sure what race has to do with anything here, yet you interject it again. ANY young adults adopting ANY race of kid and then proceeding to abuse and possibly murder them is suspect as hell. Right?

Calm down. It was a serious question based on what you initially said.

Also, not sure what race has to do with anything here, yet you interject it again. ANY young adults adopting ANY race of kid and then proceeding to abuse and possibly murder them is suspect as hell. Right?

I am calm and I know it was a serious question, that's why it was obtuse.

I'm telling you what race has to do with it fool, a white American couple adopting an unusual number of black children is suspect as hell.

I'm telling you what race has to do with it fool, a white American couple adopting an unusual number of black children is suspect as hell.
6 kids are alot. But, it doesn't sound out of the ordinary to adopt alot of kids, especially since they were lesbians with a big house. I'll reserve my judgement until we have more info.

Sad story. Kill yourself and spare the kids, they already had it rough enough in life.

Weather , drugs and alcohol ruled out + no skid marks = intentional imo

Hopefully they can find the other 3 kids alive , not likely but there’s always a chance!

heard about this story did not know it was the same family from the photos that were posted awhile back

:smh:

My mom has a daycare and there’s been a handful of adopted children over the years. Asian, Guatemalan, etc none have been black though. All gone to great (white) families and seem to be fine (obv I don’t know for sure - they are young when I know them) like most things I think it’s a case by case scenario

One of my friends is Mexican and was adopted by a Jewish family. Dude has embraced it fully :lol:

So they weren’t in the car? Or are they not even sure?

3/6 of the kids were found dead in the car .

“Investigators believe the three missing children, Sienna Hart, 12, Hannah Hart, 16, and Devonte Hart, 15, also perished in the crash.”

Not sure how they know either way though

Why is that suspect though? :lol: What about that action is questionable? People can’t feel the need to help out and welcome kids into their home?

I personally know 3 or 4 families that have 6+ adopted children of all different races/ethnicities. Guess what? They all turned out okay outside of the normal growing pains of life.

Why is that suspect though? :lol: What about that action is questionable? People can’t feel the need to help out and welcome kids into their home?

I personally know 3 or 4 families that have 6+ adopted children of all different races/ethnicities. Guess what? They all turned out okay outside of the normal growing pains of life.

It raises suspicion because of the centuries of atrocities and oppression that white people have subjected black people to in our society, as well as their collective attitudes and oppressive actions towards black people today in the present.

Stop being obtuse and introducing all these irrelevant angles that completely ignore a very specific and explicitly stated context.

I don't give a damn about who you know personally, their rainbow pick-a-tribe, or their life story. It's irrelevant to the discussion.

I'm not even going to respond to you're next reply isn't centered on the context of a white couple exclusively and abundantly adopting black children.

It raises suspicion because of the centuries of atrocities and oppression that white people have subjected black people to in our society, as well as their collective attitudes and oppressive actions towards black people today in the present.

I'm not even going to respond to you're next reply isn't centered on the context of a white couple exclusively and abundantly adopting black children.
I tried to bring it up earlier but some didn't see my angle and/or thought it mattered, but what are your thoughts on adopting black kids? (Whites)

@hand2handking YOU TOO

I tried to bring it up earlier but some didn't see my angle and/or thought it mattered, but what are your thoughts on adopting black kids? (Whites)

@hand2handking YOU TOO

I'm 100% neutral on white people adopting black kids and vice versa when it falls under what I perceive to be normal parenting behavior.

I find it suspect when I perceive it to be in excess, a house hold in size well outside what's normal in the 21st century.

Doesn't mean it's nefarious or even wrong by default, but in the specific context being discussed, exclusively adopting black kids, there's a certain level of suspicion.

I'm 100% neutral on white people adopting black kids and vice versa when it falls under what I perceive to be normal parenting behavior.

I find it suspect when I perceive it to be in excess, a house hold in size well outside what's normal in the 21st century.

Doesn't mean it's nefarious or even wrong by default, but in the specific context being discussed, exclusively adopting black kids, there's a certain level of suspicion.

So what’s the number people are allowed to adopt and seem “normal”? What about going over your perceived “normal” threshold of adopted children makes it then become suspect?

Does this apply to families that have large numbers of birth children? If not, why?

All deadass questions, btw. Just trying to understand your angle because a lot of what you’re saying seems to be based on personal opinion and not fact.

That's fair.

So what’s the number people are allowed to adopt and seem “normal”? What about going over your perceived “normal” threshold of adopted children makes it then become suspect?

Does this apply to families that have large numbers of birth children? If not, why?

All deadass questions, btw. Just trying to understand your angle because a lot of what you’re saying seems to be based on personal opinion and not fact.

Nah you're either deliberately being obtuse which has been my accusation all along, or you're actually slow.

I'm sorry to be confrontational but listen to yourself.

You're slow as hell if you've honestly mistaken a discussion 100% rooted in feeling and personal perception to be a fact-based discussion.

Nah you're either deliberately being obtuse which has been my accusation all along, or you're actually slow.

I'm sorry to be confrontational but listen to yourself.

You're slow as hell if you've honestly mistaken a discussion 100% rooted in feeling and personal perception to be a fact-based discussion.

But you still didn’t answer the questions. Not surprising at this point.

These chicks were basically getting black kids to touture them. Starving them, had the kids going to the neighbors for food. :smh:

This is why I always look at it funny when I see white people adopting black kids, it's way too many of these stories where the white parents are living out their slave master fantasies.

I'm not beholden to you being slow to understand.

I gave you simple but strict instructions if you wanted to engage with me.

You didn't have the capacity to follow them.

:lol:

You’ve failed to answer pretty much basic *** questions. You’ve avoided legit questions to focus on portions of my replies you deem “slow” and instead you’ve resorted to ad hominem attacks.

If you can outline your opinion that black kids being adopted by white couples makes you turn a side eye because of the history of the treatment of blacks by whites in this country, I can’t understand why you can’t (or won’t) elaborate on that. What exactly do you think is going on in households with large numbers of black adoptees? This isn’t that hard man. Say what you feel. :lol:

Btw, all opinions are valid. Just not understanding some of your conditions on what constitutes good and bad when it comes to this adoption scenario.

Back
Top Bottom