*Edit Title* Louisiana what’s going on - 1 & 3 GET TESTED!

all the **** I learned in pre med failed me

I’ll take me leave lol

Just to get my humble brag on, I went to a top 10 college in the country and learned the same stuff you did in pre med, and likely learned more as I worked with para-rescue in special ops and have had this convo to adnauseum and we've all reached the same conclusion. I'll take my leave as well.

Yall boys still running out here not using condoms??? I grew up in the 80s and 90s it was hammered in to us to use condoms. In college in the late 90s they handed out free condoms everywhere so there really wasnt an excuse about not having them. I know there are always special cases and accidents but if you running around out here raw doggin on the regular you dont value your health.
Quick question for all my melanated peoples, have any of you ever been to or know anyone who’s been to an aids funeral??? Cuz I don’t and they try and pin these statistics on us like it’s wild rampant and I call bs as far as these statistical claims are concerned.
In the late 80s one of my cousins died of a "mysterious" illness that no one has ever outright admitted was AIDS but we all know. Families do hide these things. Also and more importantly HIV has become a treatable disease so less people are developing and dying of AIDS. HIV couples can also have children who arent born with the disease if they start antiretroviral therapy before getting pregnant. So your neighbor or family members could have HIV and you would never know it.

gbdaman gbdaman Casual sex is a Russian roulette for a plethora of reasons. Taking a more toes down on the ground approach, you never know who was knocking on that door before you came through it... and the chance if they’re likely to coming knocking again and how they’ll react seeing that you’ve occupied their space once they re-open that door.

Setting that aside, I’m seeing the consistent verbiage used such as treatment/therapy, what about the root cause? For those brave enough I implore thee to do the research ... why do you think you’re seeing this big push for curing hepatitis as of now?

I’ll probaly get crucified for this one, but it’s not by chance that the astrological symbol for retrograde movement and pharmaceuticals are the same. They’re both telling you it’s the illusion of false regression. Your city’s biggest dope boy wishes he was Sanofi.

gbdaman gbdaman Casual sex is a Russian roulette for a plethora of reasons. Taking a more toes down on the ground approach, you never know who was knocking on that door before you came through it... and the chance if they’re likely to coming knocking again and how they’ll react seeing that you’ve occupied their space once they re-open that door.

Setting that aside, I’m seeing the consistent verbiage used such as treatment/therapy, what about the root cause? For those brave enough I implore thee to do the research ... why do you think you’re seeing this big push for curing hepatitis as of now?

I’ll probaly get crucified for this one, but it’s not by chance that the astrological symbol for retrograde movement and pharmaceuticals are the same. They’re both telling you it’s the illusion of false regression. Your city’s biggest dope boy wishes he was Sanofi.
Not quite sure I follow all of what your saying but I agree all sex is risky. Thats why I dont understand why people still out here not taking safety measures.

Quick question for all my melanated peoples, have any of you ever been to or know anyone who’s been to an aids funeral??? Cuz I don’t and they try and pin these statistics on us like it’s wild rampant and I call bs as far as these statistical claims are concerned.

My HS sweethearts uncle died from it.

One of my boys from HS brother has had HIV since I've known him.

This is going back to like 01-02 when I meet him and he's still breathing good this day.

A few complications over the years but still alive.

My HS sweethearts uncle died from it.

One of my boys from HS brother has had HIV since I've known him.

This is going back to like 01-02 when I meet him and he's still breathing good this day.

A few complications over the years but still alive.
What do they do in terms of dealing with women?

Last edited:
I've seen a lot more people die from the medicine then I have the actual 'disease'. All I am asking for is something that speaks to a specific nucleic acid molecule in a protein coat, that isn't too small to be seen by light microscopy. Before we even get into the science of it, a liar is a liar. Western medicine has been at odds with black peoples interest since this country's inception. It would be a severe case of cognitive dissonance if I pretended things of the past didnt happen while im looking how unproven things are currently presented to me. I am all ears and eyes homie. If you can show me something that points to what HIV is besides an antibody that is responsible for multiple afflictions... beautiful! If not you're reciting propaganda with no reference

Magic Johnson is living proof, b.

I really believe he doesn’t have it anymore..

I have. I know several people in Atlanta that has HIV. 1 gay male and 2 females (young and older).

I have. It was drug related tho.

I really believe he never had it.

hrFXFdy.gif

Not sure about that because the extreme amount of DL dudes down there mixed with people who just don't get checked.

Anyone can get got.

ehh...

https://www.ajc.com/lifestyles/heal...ll-diagnosed-with-hiv/I0Nx4mvyR0Tad4S9SvKxkN/

The CDC announced a stunning statistic this week: about half of all gay and bisexual black men in the U.S. will be diagnosed with the virus that causes AIDS during their lifetime. But LaMar Yarborough wasn’t surprised by the news.

https://www.myajc.com/news/local/cd...ll-diagnosed-with-hiv/DCIiRSP0nPIKC8ph0wXWOJ/

move accordingly out there folks.

ehh...

https://www.ajc.com/lifestyles/heal...ll-diagnosed-with-hiv/I0Nx4mvyR0Tad4S9SvKxkN/

The CDC announced a stunning statistic this week: about half of all gay and bisexual black men in the U.S. will be diagnosed with the virus that causes AIDS during their lifetime. But LaMar Yarborough wasn’t surprised by the news.

https://www.myajc.com/news/local/cd...ll-diagnosed-with-hiv/DCIiRSP0nPIKC8ph0wXWOJ/

move accordingly out there folks.

Not surprised. But yeah, gay dudes will party hard and raw dog in quantities easily - doesnt matter what race.

My sister lifelong hair dresser got it and he had it for some years now. I’ve never knew a woman with it tho, always a gay dude.

He never had it fam. Calling a spade a spade, this dude wasn’t smart enough to wrap up, gave the NBA version of John Madden commentating, yet had the brilliance to start up Magic Johnson Enterprises...I’d suggest looking up the Jews who quietly navigated his career after he announced having “HIV.” Conveniently he’s still working for them as GM of the Lakers. Highly recommend looking up the secret relationship between Blacks and Jews produced by the NOI.

To end all this down low propaganda being spread: “In 2003 the New York Times magazine, the Washington Post, and the Chicago Sun Times published stories saying Black men are on the down low or having sex with men and women and contributing to the spread of HIV/AIDS.

These stories are the source of this speculation. In these articles it sites the data from the Young Mens Survey (YMS), a study by Dr. Linda A. Valleroy of the CDC. She has disputed the use of her data in these articles to perpetrate this idea.

In her interviews she states her study was not about so called black men on the “down low”. It was about gay men going to gay bars. Valleroy did not dispute that there are people who have a down low lifestyle, but that it has never been studied and the percentage of men who had sex with both sexes in her survey was small.

“ How prevalent it is I don’t know.” “Nobody knows how prevalent it is, but its in novels, its in rap music, and its on Oprah,”she said. The perpetrators of these articles were, Benoit Denizet-Lewis/NY Times Magazine, Jose Antonio Vargas/Washington Post, and Cheryl Jackson/Chicago Sun Times. (CDC prevention news update 8/25/04.

Quoted from Gay City News article 8/19/04 “Down Low Goes Down” (hopefully no pun intended). The question now is can this barely publicized story ever hope to catch the lie that has already been perpetrated?”

My final point is this. History repeats itself. When you can’t hand out measel infested blankets anymore, you have to find more insidious ways to wage biochemical warfare. HIV Vaccines Chemo etc. I don’t see the CDC doing large reports on how mammograms lead to bread cancer yet every major sport in America is proudly laced up in their pink gear bring awareness to the “cause.”
By the way flint officials are being criminally for involuntary manslaughter for what they let go down with the water supply. Yet y’all still trusting the CDC and governments to give you the gospels

Back
Top Bottom