*Edit Title* Louisiana what’s going on - 1 & 3 GET TESTED!

@metsn13 I cited my qualifications because homeboy did. Apparently something can't make sense and be practically observable if its not validated by a European institution of higher learning. College is nothing but a piece of paper that says you have assimilated into a certain way of thinking and you're good at memorizing the dominant theories. It means nothing to me and I am able to validate my thoughts through my own reasonable and sound volition. You haven't presented anything that hasn't been said already. I've laid out very clearly how it has never been scientifically proven to exist. Your credentials and hasty copy and paste job are not getting past that. HIV has never been identified under a microscope, it has conflicting ideas on whether its a retro virus or regular virus, and it uses an antibody as the basis for testing that in no way, shape or form indicates that a specific identified virus exists in the cell membrane. End of Story.

son came thru wit da receipts :lol:
Those receipts mean nothing. They're a copy and paste job that I've already refuted in depth. Your comprehension skills and history speaks for itself, I recommend sitting this one out homie.

Basically ATL is filled with HIV because homosexual males go raw and then some are undercover so they go raw with females as well.

At least that’s what I heard.

This is why pr0nstar August Aimes committed suicide. She didn’t wanna do a scene with a homo dude because she was scared to catch something.

She got harassed for it on social media and committed suicide.

Basically ATL is filled with HIV because homosexual males go raw and then some are undercover so they go raw with females as well.

At least that’s what I heard.

The thing that's funny about it is even if there was a significant amount of DL brothers in ATL, it wouldn't be necessary. If you been to ATL they wear their colors proudly and have taken over whole neighborhoods to do their thing, IE Piedmont Park and Virgina Highlands. In the city it was well known Makonnon and Young thug were gay and no body was tripping. It's about to be 2019 and they're sniping "homophobes" left and right. As culturally accepted as it is now days, I think its probably some DL straight dudes who are faking the funk for attention.

If you want to discuss a real issue, Atlanta is one of the biggest sex trafficking hubs in the country with most of the customers coming from the burbs outside of 285 looking for girls 12-14. Wonder when we will get a post on "Middle Aged White men making ATL look like Thailand." I'd do it myself but I don't have nothing to copy and paste from the CDC yet.

@metsn13 cant be bringing hazard ratios and confidence intervals in here :lol: Wish the general public had some kind of access to UpToDate though.

The conspiracy theorists will always be there. You can argue college is nothing but a piece of paper, fine idc. But me any other physician or pharmacist interacts with these patients almost everyday. I can’t even imagine the **** show it would ensue if this is what I told my patients. Believe what you want.

I don’t see how some chics sleep with DL dudes, but then criticized gay dudes in public. I can attest, i went to college in ATL for 2 years. Women will literally THROW themselves at you.

And, it’s clear as day who the gay dudes are. Me personally, I’d rather live in Houston (as far as a black Mecca/culture. Houston black women are just as fine, if not finer than ATL. I’m back in Fort Lauderdale but, Broward/Dade/Palm beach are also high.

I’m always skeptical of chics who let me beat within the first day or two. I always say let’s go get tests first. If she balks at getting tested, RED FLAG

Last edited:
^thing is, people won’t test HIV positive for 3-4 months after catching it, so even that’s not fool proof.

^thing is, people won’t test HIV positive for 3-4 months after catching it, so even that’s not fool proof.

But if you’re having a lot of sex, KNOWING the risk factor. You should be getting tested frequently. No excuses bruh. There are clinics and testing facility’s everywhere.

That’s an excuse. To each, his own though. Don’t be crying when you get that “die slow” as we call it.

I’ve seen stories in my city, of dudes killing women/men, who they contracted the virus from, without being told

Where it is not a lie, if you believe it. And everyone else just isn't ready for dat knowledge.

#STAYWOKE

Why is it always some passive aggressive shade about staying woke, conspiracy, or hoteping when someone doesn’t share your viewpoint? Is it not conceivable that two grown can men respectfully disagree. No one on the planet is going to agree with everything you have to say. While I don’t agree with the the medical perspective being shared, I havent belittled them, their profession, or the experiences relative to what brought about their opinion. It was clear a stalemate was reached and we left it at that. Both sides made points that we felt were necessary to get their point across. Sometimes it’s bigger then even trying to convince the other person, I’ve had numerous people over the years PM asking for advice or just different perspectives on things so they could form their own idea.

Imagine if every time you posted and some one didn’t agree with you, they made passive comments about being an Uncle Tom, c00ning, have Stockholm syndrome, Great Value Jason Whitlock etc. It gets old man. Grow up.

Whether you like it or not people are looking at stuff in a different way and asking questions the previous generations didn’t. If you’re not a fan of it, treat it like a take down team Jordan model and don’t even bother entering the thread.

Why is it always some passive aggressive shade about staying woke, conspiracy, or hoteping when someone doesn’t share your viewpoint? Is it not conceivable that two grown can men respectfully disagree. No one on the planet is going to agree with everything you have to say. While I don’t agree with the the medical perspective being shared, I havent belittled them, their profession, or the experiences relative to what brought about their opinion. It was clear a stalemate was reached and we left it at that. Both sides made points that we felt were necessary to get their point across. Sometimes it’s bigger then even trying to convince the other person, I’ve had numerous people over the years PM asking for advice or just different perspectives on things so they could form their own idea.

Imagine if every time you posted and some one didn’t agree with you, they made passive comments about being an Uncle Tom, c00ning, have Stockholm syndrome, Great Value Jason Whitlock etc. It gets old man. Grow up.

Whether you like it or not people are looking at stuff in a different way and asking questions the previous generations didn’t. If you’re not a fan of it, treat it like a take down team Jordan model and don’t even bother entering the thread.
Dude, please, spare me.

You insulted everyone with a college degree in here. You like being passive aggressive and talking down on people when you want to prove your point, but you take offense when you perceive someone is doing it to you.

When people disagree with me, they have said all kinds of disrespectful things to me in the past, and I have dealt with it in many ways. However, I never lectured them on the proper way I would like to be addressed on NT.

It was a joke, one not even directed just at you, but the growing number of conspiracy theorist on NT. Whether you like it or not, people on here don't have to address you or your ideas in the way you see best. I am required to follow the rules of the site, so unless you can point out how my post is a violation of those rules, again, spare me.

Last edited:
ballinsam23 ballinsam23 and @metsn13 kudos to both of you for respectfully trying to debunk the conspiracy theorists, but you can’t argue with stuff like this:

There’s no conspiracy, HIV has never been proven to exist per the scientific definition of a virus. That’s not debatable, even with that I never said people aren’t dealing with ailments from living defunct lifestyles.

You may have missed my other post but I was the one who went to a top 10 college, I’ve served on the enlisted and commissioned side of the military, and currently pondering if I want to attend Harvard for grad school. I check all the boxes you guys usually look for to support your way of thinking. For my personal experience all those things were a means to end and I still have the perspective I have. I could easily throw up my experiences on why I think what I do but I let the science speak for itself. Despite all the credentials being thrown around to soothe ego’s, no one has refuted what I’ve presented.

don’t know why it irritates me so much that dr @metsn13 spelled reeks “reaks”. yuck. he probably has crappy handwriting too :smh:

forreal though thanks to both of the doctors for coming into this thread. seems like not only on NT but throughout america, rejection of good science is spreading dangerously.

I was the one who went to a top 10 college, I’ve served on the enlisted and commissioned side of the military, and currently pondering if I want to attend Harvard for grad school

In that case it’s pretty sad that you have the views you do despite being so educated (although I doubt most of this is true).

I’ll throw out some Masonic language for those who have the eyes and ears. If you think 1 degree out of 360 is having real knowledge more power to you.

If you think it’s a coincidence that all these hospitals and research studies are funded by the Shriners more power to you.

If you think there isn’t a Tuskegee experiment going on this generation, more power to you.

If you think western medicine is based on anything and they still haven’t correlated how the major glands are connected to the chakra system more power to you.

Lions grip and left foot forward to the real ones. Thanks for the entertaining Saturday.

I’ll throw out some Masonic language for those who have the eyes and ears. If you think 1 degree out of 360 is having real knowledge more power to you.

If you think it’s a coincidence that all these hospitals and research studies are funded by the Shriners more power to you.

If you think there isn’t a Tuskegee experiment going on this generation, more power to you.

If you think western medicine is based on anything and they still haven’t correlated how the major glands are connected to the chakra system more power to you.

Lions grip and left foot forward to the real ones. Thanks for the entertaining Saturday.

Info on the Lion's grip?

Back
Top Bottom