“That’s my penis,” she bluntly told a male....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So her meat was so big it set off for explosives? #DatGerf
Nah. The scanners are set to either man or woman. It was set to woman when she went through. It detected the penis and deemed it not normal for a woman to have it. She was pulled aside. Hilariousness ensues

Last edited:
So her meat was so big it set off for explosives? #DatGerf
Nah. The scanners are set to either man or woman. It was set to woman when she went through. It detected the penis and deemed it not normal for a woman to have it. She was pulled aside. Hilariousness ensues

I dunno if I would consider a random person griping your beef as "hilariousness"

I have been thorough pat down a couple time. Sometimes they be grabbing da dong like they bout to give it an aggressive handy j :smh:

So I still feel bad for her that she to go through that.

Last edited:
I was going through the TSA checkpoint one time and I was flagged to be patted down. The respectful officer says, "Ok, I'm going to pat you down." I reply "not until you buy me dinner first, mister." He laughed and said "Ok." So we found a TGI Friday's and had dinner and a MaNgOMaDDneS$ margarita. We shared stories of our lives and had a good laugh. He asked if I was seeing anyone and I held up my ring and said, "HELLO!" He was embarrassed and we laughed about it for a good 5 minutes. He then says, "Ok, I think it's time to go back to the checkpoint and pat you down and get you on your flight!" So we went back to the checkpoint and he molested me.

Last edited:
I don't understand how you can refuse to go through the male calibration when it is explicitly set up to account for distinguishing body characteristics that she openly admitted to possessing. The body scans are calibrated based upon anatomy, and identification as a transgender does not discount those differences. This is all very confusing. I think the hardest thing to internalize is because it's so easy to dress as a woman and say you are transgender for purposes of engaging in devious behavior.

This is her fault since she didnt seek accommodations in advance. I don't think anyone owes her an apology since by definition they were doing their job. She wasnt discriminated against by a human but by a machine, which means that there were no biases against her examination.

This is absurd.

this

Who cares? You obviously aren't that embarrassed if you're going to document it on social media with your sad selfies and poor me's. They test positive for explosives but wanna throw out the "But I'm transgender" card like you're being discriminated against. If they were so familiar with the "transgender policy" why didn't they let TSA know ahead that they were trans, why lie to everyone? How you gonna attempt to go through a female body scan when you're packing. Quit trying to make something bigger than it is. TSA did their job.

Thanks Rico, for stopping the jokes, and turning up the ignorance in there

"it" really b :rolleyes

Last edited:
so, 2 points that have me confused,

1. how the hell are you tweeting and showing selfies when popping hot for explosives? if i think you have explosives on you the last thing youre touching is a cell phone, pager, watch, hell, you cant touch a damn cooking timer until that ***** is cleared up

2. i havent been through every airport, but ive been through quite a few, and i recall every time the ability to opt out of the body scanner for people who felt uncomfortable and the ability to be wanded/patted down and then you carry on with life.

idk, maybe its just me though *shoulder shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom