“They think black people dont like trump,thats a lie”-face (queens,ny former blood)

umm, yes they were... protocol goes as far back as 2014.

typing in bold to highlight some sort of semantics difference is splitting hairs.
No they were not. Stop lying.

The protocol was not a zero tolerance policy such as the one Jeff Sessions enacted. Obama only separated parents from kids if the parents posed a threat to the children(i.e if the parents were carrying drugs or weapons). Also, it was very rare when it happened.

It's asinine to equate the two.

The Obama administration was very clear about who was in ICE crosshairs: convicted criminals with deportation orders. He was the déporter on Chief because his administration deported the most people, not because he held every single illegal crosser into kennels. We didn't have one single UN report highlighting the abuse of migrants; we didn't deal with UN human right inspectors wanting to visit the border and being denied visas to do so. The word in bold is there for a reason, whether you like it or not.

i always happened because crossing a border is a crime and by proxy is a endangering da welfare of a child...

Obama did da same thing for years..none of ya cared cuz that was ya guy... Univision & Telemundo Nicknamed him da deporter in chief for a reason.

Stop lying to fit your narrative. Obama didn't do the same thing.

Seeking asylum is not illegal, Trump is locking people up for seeking asylum.

:lol:

Spanish media been covering Obama putting kids in cages waaay before ya Murican's even knew what was going on...

them few pics of kids on cages was from 2014 for example.

god bless international media.
Spanish media also called the First Lady Michelle Obama a monkey, so F!@$ them, and anyone who agrees with them.
Michelle Obama: Univision Host Fired For Insulting First Lady — She Looks Like An ‘Ape’

https://hollywoodlife.com/2015/03/1...ost-fired-planet-of-the-apes-rodner-figueroa/

Yeah, I said it.

Last edited:
damn when did the hodge twins go full uncle ruckus?

holy **** dudes went full ****

you never go full ****
Recently, they were calling Trump crazy during the election, but said they were not voting because they did not like Clinton. And they were joking they were part of the problem.

The after the election they said they started to listen to Ben Shapiro and he made a lot of sense. Then conservative personalities start giving them attention, then they seemed to go all in and go full MAGA.

I thought they were trolling at first but it seems they are butter biscuit serious.

No they were not. Stop lying.

Judge Orders Release of Immigrant Children Detained by U.S.
26detain-jumbo.jpg

The immigrant detention center in Dilley, Tex. A federal ruling criticized the conditions in which children who crossed the border from Mexico are held.CreditIlana Panich-Linsman for The New York Times

By Julia Preston

• July 25, 2015
A federal judge in California has ruled that the Obama administration’s detention of children and their mothers who were caught crossing the border illegally is a serious violation of a longstanding court settlement, and that the families should be released as quickly as possible.

In a decision late Friday roundly rejecting the administration’s arguments for holding the families, Judge Dolly M. Gee of Federal District Court for the Central District of California found that two detention centers in Texas that the administration opened last summer fail to meet minimum legal requirements of the 1997 settlement for facilities housing children.

Judge Gee also found that migrant children had been held in “widespread deplorable conditions” in Border Patrol stations after they were first caught, and she said the authorities had “wholly failed” to provide the “safe and sanitary” conditions required for children even in temporary cells.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/26/us/detained-immigrant-children-judge-dolly-gee-ruling.html

that foot in your mouth must taste delicious...fool :lol:

from da NY times no less....

its called da Flores Decision V. da Obama Administration.

like i said, ish been happening with Obama...now ya can shut up.

You are just making **** up, got caught on the lie, now you are making more **** up.

now who got caught, clown...i speak Spanish, i watch Spanish language News, get ur head out your ***.

Stop lying to fit your narrative. Obama didn't do the same thing

“I think this spells the beginning of the end for the Obama administration’s immigrant family detention policy,” Mr. Schey, the president of the human rights center, said Friday. “A policy that just targets mothers with children is not rational and it’s inhumane.”

The detention of the mothers and children has drawn furious criticism from immigrant advocates and religious and Latino groups, who have called on the administration to shut the detention centers down.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/26/us/detained-immigrant-children-judge-dolly-gee-ruling.html

that crow must taste great.

Judge Orders Release of Immigrant Children Detained by U.S.
26detain-jumbo.jpg

The immigrant detention center in Dilley, Tex. A federal ruling criticized the conditions in which children who crossed the border from Mexico are held.CreditIlana Panich-Linsman for The New York Times

By Julia Preston

• July 25, 2015
A federal judge in California has ruled that the Obama administration’s detention of children and their mothers who were caught crossing the border illegally is a serious violation of a longstanding court settlement, and that the families should be released as quickly as possible.

In a decision late Friday roundly rejecting the administration’s arguments for holding the families, Judge Dolly M. Gee of Federal District Court for the Central District of California found that two detention centers in Texas that the administration opened last summer fail to meet minimum legal requirements of the 1997 settlement for facilities housing children.

Judge Gee also found that migrant children had been held in “widespread deplorable conditions” in Border Patrol stations after they were first caught, and she said the authorities had “wholly failed” to provide the “safe and sanitary” conditions required for children even in temporary cells.

that foot in your mouth must taste delicious...fool :lol:

from da NY times no less....

its called da Flores Decision V. da Obama Administration.

like i said, ish been happening with Obama...now ya can shut up.

now who got caught, clown...i speak Spanish, i watch Spanish language News, get ur head out your ***.
Once again you act like a loud mouth that didn't even read his own damn article. I said the conditions in detention centers were bad, but have gotten way worse under Trump.

Second the court case is about the conditions of the centers, not the family separation. Mother's were being housed with their children. But also, the Obama Administration faced a larger influx of unaccompanied minors.

And the article has his paragraph laying out a big difference between Obama and Trump...

The administration has struggled with a series of setbacks in the federal courts for its immigration policies, including decisions that halted President Obama’s programs to give protection from deportation and work permits to millions of undocumented immigrants.

So all you did here is show NT once again that your reading comprehension skills are more washed than....Let me stop before you go crying to Meth :lol:

Last edited:
Recently, they were calling Trump crazy during the election, but said they were not voting because they did not like Clinton. And they were joking they were part of the problem.

The after the election they said they started to listen to Ben Shapiro and he made a lot of sense. Then conservative personalities start giving them attention, then they seemed to go all in and go full MAGA.

I thought they were trolling at first but it seems they are butter biscuit serious.

Youtube recommendations. :smh:

Starts with workout videos, mma/ufc, rogan podcasts, and then the ben shapiro types start popping up in the recommended.

Youtube recommendations. :smh:

Starts with workout videos, mma/ufc, rogan podcasts, and then the ben shapiro types start popping up in the recommended.
Bruh I have read some articles about how YouTube is radicalizing dudes and it is crazy.

Someone can literally watch one Rogan clip and then that triggers a steady stream of alt-right ****. Watch a Ben Shipiro one and the white nationalism floods your suggestions.

**** is scary

“I think this spells the beginning of the end for the Obama administration’s immigrant family detention policy,” Mr. Schey, the president of the human rights center, said Friday. “A policy that just targets mothers with children is not rational and it’s inhumane.”

The detention of the mothers and children has drawn furious criticism from immigrant advocates and religious and Latino groups, who have called on the administration to shut the detention centers down.

that crow must taste great.

Where in that article does it say Obama separated these families? Where does it say these people were seeking asylum? Obama did not have a zero tolerance policy.

Granted I am not a fan of detention centers under any administration, Obama didn't do the same thing as Trump. Comprehension is simple here.

Where in that article does it say Obama separated these families? Where does it say these people were seeking asylum? Obama did not have a zero tolerance policy.

Granted I am not a fan of detention centers under any administration, Obama didn't do the same thing as Trump. Comprehension is simple here.

One more time for the idiotic Trump groupies in the back

Where in that article does it say Obama separated these families? Where does it say these people were seeking asylum?

can't be serious... :lol: it doesn't have to spell it out to like special ED because we have a instant sent back arrangement with mexico... Central Americans who come are Asylum seekers who by law are treated different... which goes back to my main point..ish was happening While Obama was still in Office.

all this virtue signaling cats is funny style cuz none of ya cared da last 2016 election season.

Read the entire article.

ZERO mentions of children being held in cages, Mothers being forced to drink from toilets, or rapes / sexual assaults, etc.

Your apathy masked as false equivalence is showing.

Also...

Lets say Obama did exactly what you say he did.

What's your point?

You walk in on someone raping your family member, who had previously been raped by someone named Obama:

He turns to you and says: Why you mad bro? Obama did it too!

Your response - judging by your position here should be:

Meh, you right kid.

I see your point.

Carry on.

Clean towels in the bathroom my G.

MAGA!

Last edited:
can't be serious... :lol: it doesn't have to spell it out to like special ED because we have a instant sent back arrangement with mexico... Central Americans who come are Asylum seekers who by law are treated different... which goes back to my main point..ish was happening While Obama was still in Office.

all this virtue signaling cats is funny style cuz none of ya cared da last 2016 election season.

Do you know what a zero tolerance policy is? It sounds like you're pretty ignorant on this subject and it's showing. The people who were detained in 2015 per your article crossed the border illegally. Did you even read it?

Do you know what a zero tolerance policy is? It sounds like you're pretty ignorant on this subject and it's showing. The people who were detained in 2015 per your article crossed the border illegally. Did you even read it?
He never reads the articles he post.

In the past he has mistakenly posted **** that refuted his argument because he didn't bother to read the contents.

No one is gonna buy your struggle attempt at gaslighting.

u ain't gotta buy my anything, da NY times article alone puts da red nose and bright face paint on your grille for me :lol:

now go lick your wounds back to da echo chamber wit da rest of ya political dommkopfs...too easy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom