“They think black people dont like trump,thats a lie”-face (queens,ny former blood)

policy ≠ law

all you doing now is splitting hair b.

tenor (3).gif

You're the one splitting hairs. Trump is the one that enforced the zero tolerance policy. what are you on bruh?

Youtube recommendations. :smh:

Starts with workout videos, mma/ufc, rogan podcasts, and then the ben shapiro types start popping up in the recommended.

Bruh I have read some articles about how YouTube is radicalizing dudes and it is crazy.

Someone can literally watch one Rogan clip and then that triggers a steady stream of alt-right ****. Watch a Ben Shipiro one and the white nationalism floods your suggestions.

**** is scary
Y'all ain't never lied the ads and videos that watching mma videos trigger on youtube are disturbing

i haven't watched/listened to rogan's podcast in a hot minute because he was saying some wild **** and his guest choices weren't my cup of tea to say the least

this samoan dude that worked with me been in the USA since he was 3. he got deported a year ago to a country that he has almost no ties with and zero knowledge of. he doesn't even speak the language. the immigration people said flat out that this was only happening because trump is in office now.

u ain't gotta buy my anything, da NY times article alone puts da red nose and bright face paint on your grille for me :lol:

now go lick your wounds back to da echo chamber wit da rest of ya political dommkopfs...too easy :lol:
Dude all the article prove as that your read comprehension sucks. The only person that thinks your shut anyone down is you. Everyone else just sees a fool wildin think he is doing it.

I would invite back to the Political Thread to continue this conversation but your *** is banned because you could stop acting like you had a red nose and bright face. Oh and the bigotry didn't help either. :lol:

this samoan dude that worked with me been in the USA since he was 3. he got deported a year ago to a country that he has almost no ties with and zero knowledge of. he doesn't even speak the language. the immigration people said flat out that this was only happening because trump is in office now.
I know quite a few people that voluntarily left and took a 10 year ban because they had a case for legal status, but were in the US undocumented. Immigration just told them they got do their time and they are good.

Now they are being told that with this new administration, completely forget about it.

They are not even straight up denying their applications, just indefinitely put them on ice so people get discouraged.

Straight scumbag season outchea

Last edited:
Dude all the article prove as that your read comprehension sucks

i would look in da mirror before you send any salvos, especially when my initial point was caging Children at da border started under Obama, everything else is bloviatin on your end flailing your arms like one of those blow up balloons are a used car dealership hoping w/e non sequitur rationale turds you chucking sticks to da wall. :lol:

i would look in da mirror before you send any salvos, especially when my initial point was caging Children at da border started under Obama, everything else is bloviatin on your end flailing your arms like one of those blow up balloons are a used car dealership hoping w/e non sequitur rationale turds you chucking sticks to da wall. :lol:
Your thesaurus app ain't gonna save you, b. You still sounding stupid, tryna make all kinds of deflections

I forgot the cyclical feeling of watching NH debate facts with hear say and half read/half cocked arguments.
The boy hasn't lost a step

Can't bring facts to this fight gentleman

:lol: Central Americans i assure you also had claims of Asylum, even da video says so.

aka Obama did da same thing.
They crossed they border illegally. That’s not the proper protocol for seeking asylum. It seems as if you’re not educated on the matter.

When did Obama separate kids from their families?

I forgot the cyclical feeling of watching NH debate facts with hear say and half read/half cocked arguments.
The boy hasn't lost a step

Can't bring facts to this fight gentleman
I have him blocked and know exactly what he’s saying based on the responses :lol:

Judge Orders Release of Immigrant Children Detained by U.S.
26detain-jumbo.jpg

The immigrant detention center in Dilley, Tex. A federal ruling criticized the conditions in which children who crossed the border from Mexico are held.CreditIlana Panich-Linsman for The New York Times

By Julia Preston

• July 25, 2015
A federal judge in California has ruled that the Obama administration’s detention of children and their mothers who were caught crossing the border illegally is a serious violation of a longstanding court settlement, and that the families should be released as quickly as possible.

In a decision late Friday roundly rejecting the administration’s arguments for holding the families, Judge Dolly M. Gee of Federal District Court for the Central District of California found that two detention centers in Texas that the administration opened last summer fail to meet minimum legal requirements of the 1997 settlement for facilities housing children.

Judge Gee also found that migrant children had been held in “widespread deplorable conditions” in Border Patrol stations after they were first caught, and she said the authorities had “wholly failed” to provide the “safe and sanitary” conditions required for children even in temporary cells.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/26/us/detained-immigrant-children-judge-dolly-gee-ruling.html

that foot in your mouth must taste delicious...fool :lol:

from da NY times no less....

its called da Flores Decision V. da Obama Administration.

like i said, ish been happening with Obama...now ya can shut up.

now who got caught, clown...i speak Spanish, i watch Spanish language News, get ur head out your ***.
Muddying the waters, ninja?

Never change.

Where does it say, in that article, that families were systematically separated?

Point. It. Out. Otherwise, your attempt to draw equivalencies between Obama's and Trump's policies at the border doesn't hold.

Also, I like how you now act like kids weren't traveling by themselves to come here. I like how you want to make it seem like it's the same as deporting parents and keeping their children in detention here in the states.

Stay dishonest, NH.

Have you tried speaking that Spanish Spaniards consider broken out in upstate NY yet, where they love to fly the Stars and Bars? Look at you, grandstanding from the safety of liberal NYC.

I know quite a few people that voluntarily left and took a 10 year ban because they had a case for legal status, but were in the US undocumented. Immigration just told them they got do their time and they are good.

Now they are being told that with this new administration, completely forget about it.

They are not even straight up denying their applications, just indefinitely put them on ice so people get discouraged.

Straight scumbag season outchea
They are slowing down the legal immigration process too. In some cases, it now takes more than a year after the interview to get a green card. But we have multilingual, single-generation-removed-from-denaturalization folks over here capping for that nonsense.

It's amazing to watch.

Obama did not have a zero tolerance policy

Obama still caged children in deplorable conditions as told by immigration advocates and da judge that sided against his administration. ya clinging to bs minutia :lol:

Obama still caged children in deplorable conditions as told by immigration advocates and da judge that sided against his administration. ya clinging to bs minutia :lol:

As usual, you only want to play this game because it exposes your half baked false equivalency

There is a difference between something happening because of an oversight and something happening because it is ordered by the administration

Back
Top Bottom