“They think black people dont like trump,thats a lie”-face (queens,ny former blood)

In here pretending families were systematically separated under the Obama administration in exactly the same fashion as they are being separated under the Trump administration

Now he wants to retreat back to "da original point" and act like he didn't say a whole bunch of stupid stuff along the way :lol:

ya trying to bait me into irrelevant ish that nothing to da with da original point, that's your fault not mine... step your "stay on topic" game up. :lol:

goal post move...

da initial comment was..

and all that was happening already under Obama, PERIOD.
I see how you're running away from adjectives. The separation of families under Trump is systematic. The frequency of separation under Trump is high and problematic. No Obama official came out and said the following:

Sessions explicitly endorsed the policy in May. A month later, Trump ended the policy with an executive order.

"If you cross the border unlawfully... we will prosecute you," Sessions said at the time. "If you're smuggling a child, then we're going to prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you, probably, as required by law. If you don't want your child separated, then don't bring them across the border illegally."

Show me an undoctored quote from the White House between 2009 and 2016 similar to the above.

this samoan dude that worked with me been in the USA since he was 3. he got deported a year ago to a country that he has almost no ties with and zero knowledge of. he doesn't even speak the language. the immigration people said flat out that this was only happening because trump is in office now.

yea **** trump

In here pretending families were systematically separated under the Obama administration in exactly the same fashion as they are being separated under the Trump administration

Now he wants to retreat back to "da original point" and act like he didn't say a whole bunch of stupid stuff along the way :lol:
Same dude said all hats are basically maga hats because they look the same :rofl:

No no, it was literally said, nothing embellished at all :rofl:

I see how you're running away from adjectives. The separation of families under Trump is systematic. The frequency of separation under Trump is high and problematic. No Obama official came out and said the following:

it was STILL happening is my point under Obama to da point where a judge had to basically slap his hands and tell him to knock it off...

what da hell are you arguing about? :lol: Obama had kids in cages, everything else you're talking about is irrelevant.

How Trumpian. Says dumb ****, gets called out on it, blames other people for saying dumb ****.

you da one thats trying to fit a square peg in a round hole, OG point in beginning was he couldn't respect an administration that had kids in cages, meanwhile I said Obama had kids in cages. what is your malfunction? :lol:

it was STILL happening is my point under Obama to da point where a judge had to basically slap his hands and tell him to knock it off...

what da hell are you arguing about? :lol: Obama had kids in cages, everything else you're talking about is irrelevant.
You are trying to prove that there is no difference between the way Obama and Trump handled migrants. Your argument only holds if we ignore the context. Unfortunately, in the real world, you don't get to pick and choose the variables you want to solve a problem. You don't get to ignore the context defined by those variables.

Unless you're disingenuous.

You are trying to prove that there is no difference between the way Obama and Trump handled migrants. Your argument only holds if we ignore the context. Unfortunately, in the real world, you don't get to pick and choose the variables you want to solve a problem. You don't get to ignore the context defined by those variables.

Unless you're disingenuous.
That's how calendars work in the real world, b.

He also didn't know a decade was 10 years.
Y’all need to call it quits already :rofl:

ICE/DHS etc. been it's own corrupt, dictatorial nation for the longest so it's no surprise the dirty **** under any administration. The difference is this admin actually orders the illicit **** and legitimizes any misdeeds.

Gestapo gonna separate ninja from his beloved Gordon's and Isa piece

You are trying to prove that there is no difference between the way Obama and Trump handled migrants.

no, you are....
:lol: alot of mumbo jumbo coming outta ur mouth that no one was talking about or cares, ol' boy said he couldn't respect a adminstration...news flash, so did Obama.

my position is Obama had Children inside cages in deplorable conditions before Trump did, a judge ruled against him... you're trying to move da goal post to frequency which is quite irelevant.

ICE/DHS etc. been it's own corrupt, dictatorial nation for the longest so it's no surprise the dirty **** under any administration

see, i got no prob with this stance, cuz at least its objective... having a blind eye on administrations you like while ICE operated da same way is textbook hypocrisy.

A rapper before an entire camp of humans in our own country held by his own will. Stunning

He failed btw, there’s a follow up to that story

Back
Top Bottom