“They think black people dont like trump,thats a lie”-face (queens,ny former blood)

Anyway someone can make an up to date graph for DA?

3CC6B205-6C01-4B8D-A19F-1BCBE1024B26.gif

meanwhile...

So after all the nonsense you've typed your idea of a decent argument is to post a video that is the literal definition of a "whataboutism"? If you're going to formulate an argument the least you could do is defend your position. I'll include some factual evidence about these policies for you since laziness seems to run rampant throughout your posts.

This is straight from wikipedia.

Presidential candidate Donald Trump said ending "catch and release" was the second of his two priorities for immigration reform, after walling off Mexico.[41][42] When the administration began separating families, pro-Trump pundits argued that the administration was implementing the same policy as the Obama administration. According to PolitiFact, the assertion that Trump was implementing the same policy as Obama is "false", noting "Obama's immigration policy specifically sought to avoid breaking up families. While some children were separated from their parents under Obama, this was relatively rare and families were quickly reunited even if that meant the release of a parent from detention."[33] The Obama Administration did consider separating families, but decided against it.[43]

Heres an article for you that I know you won't read.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/06/trump-child-immigrant-detention-no-toothpaste-obama.html

Am I defending the Obama administration's handlings of that situation hell no but let's not kid ourselves and act like this situation has gotten soooo much better since then.

What is this supposed to prove in relation to the topic of this thread?
I was just putting that out there because i found it funny he was speaking up for rocky ..nothing more nothing less contrary to what di*kheads on here assumed it was about..

DJT got the economy popping again. I was stuck working $10-11/hr jobs, now I'm getting $15 and possibly may have $20 construction job lined up. Alot of people haven't even bothered reading "Art of The Deal" and don't know Donald's work history...he's alot more blue collar than white collar.
Did you finish high school?

I was just putting that out there because i found it funny he was speaking up for rocky ..nothing more nothing less contrary to what di*kheads on here assumed it was about..
Do you agree with your original post? Are you a trump supporter?

New video where 2 dudes try to check face about his support of trump & why he feels fellow black people want “free handouts”

Do you agree with your original post? Are you a trump supporter?
Im neither or ... i dont support nor hate trump i never took him serious dating back to early 90swhich is why the stuff he does now is no shock to me....he was saying outlandish sht during the 90s in ny all the time ... difference was he was local then so if u wasnt in ny u probably didnt know ....now that hes president everything he says goes under the scope

Im neither or ... i dont support nor hate trump i never took him serious dating back to early 90swhich is why the stuff he does now is no shock to me....he was saying outlandish sht during the 90s in ny all the time ... difference was he was local then so if u wasnt in ny u probably didnt know ....now that hes president everything he says goes under the scope
And there it is

Redlining = The choice a group of people make to take away another group of peoples freedom because their skin (a 0.1mm or sheet of paper thickness of epidermis) is a different color.

Racism is a choice.

Being Black isn't.

PS: Video = Everyone who is your color aint your kind.

Back
Top Bottom