∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
I don't think I want to discuss this one on the internet as much as the first season

Partly because of the inevitable constant comparisons to the first season and partly because of the fan theories that try to create their own narrative for the show

I'll probably be in here after every episode just like everyone else tho :lol:

Remember the MM breaking the 4th dimension theory? :rofl:

what!? it's this weekend!!?

awesome.  cant wait. 

this will hold me over from my GOT hangover.

I don't think I want to discuss this one on the internet as much as the first season

Partly because of the inevitable constant comparisons to the first season and partly because of the fan theories that try to create their own narrative for the show

I'll probably be in here after every episode just like everyone else tho :lol:

Remember the MM breaking the 4th dimension theory? :rofl:
I'm hoping the fact that there was no crazy stuff going on in season 1 will preempt any crazy theories during season 2, but I'm sure the NT winners will prove me wrong.

pimp.gif

Was bummed about Game Of Thrones and Silicon Valley ending, but HBO comes right back with True Detective and Ballers the very next week :pimp:

Things finally got real when the shoes thing popped up

Everything else been sort of blah

McAdams character seems cheesy but hopefully things pick up with this City Manager storyline

Back
Top Bottom