╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

Lets start the coaching search!  I really hope Brian Shaw gets a fair shot at this job, I think he is more than ready to be a head coach.

As for the roster, I think Livingston, Ellington and Speights should definitely be back.  Boobie, Casspi Walton are gone.  I'd like them to look at free agents like Dorrell Wright, Jarrett Jack or even Mo Williams.  Someone that can score some points and play multiple positions

Anthony Bennett at 225lbs x Cleveland Cavs :smokin I honestly dont like otto porters game and that "What If" factor praying that phil jackson signs aboard

The 2012 - 2013 Cavaliers season: COMPLETE!

28-54.

Third straight season of NO playoffs.. I hate to play the "what if" scenario, but Andy was playing amazing before his injury. Overall I really like our core. We have a very bright future, but our front office needs to do something.

Can cleveland fans accept another tank season next year? I personally don't think so.

Some questions to consider in the off season:

Do we do any signing via FA? Or do we save up for 2014?

Who do we draft? We need a SF.

Who do we bring back? Livingston? Ellington? Speights!?

A lot of things need to happen this off season.

I trust Grant to make things happen.

Lets go Cavs.

It would be hard to watch another tank season, but then again, 2014 draft is supposedly loaded with talent. If Cavs are really aiming for LeBron signing in 2014, then it might make sense to tank another season, get high pick, and sign LeBron.

So, in line with that, Cavs should save their money this yr in favor of 2014. I haven't looked up who else is FA in 2014, but there surely will be some complementary pieces to plug holes.

In the draft this yr, I would have really preferred GRIII, but he didn't declare this yr, so I'm kinda torn. Every draft site lists Otto Porter as Cavs pick but I'm not really sold on the guy. I kinda hope Cavs get 1st or 2nd pick so they can draft Noel. Even with Andy back, Cavs sorely need shot blocking presence inside, and Noel could fill that role nicely.

As for the FA in Cavs, we definitely don't need to keep Walton, that's pretty much a given. And ditto for Casspi too, although I don't see many teams suiting up for the guy. I do like what Livingston brings to the table, but I wouldn't pay more than 3mil to keep him. Currently he's getting paid under 1mil though, which is a bargain. Speights I think has a player option, and I don't think he'd exercise it this yr after playing on a bad team with not much exposure. As for Gibson and Ellington, I think we should keep one and let the other go, as their skills overlap with each other.

Lottery is one week from today. Of course that doesn't matter because last year I don't think any of us thought Waiters was going #4..

We need to get a SF... Why don't you like Otto?

Lottery is one week from today. Of course that doesn't matter because last year I don't think any of us thought Waiters was going #4..

We need to get a SF... Why don't you like Otto?
Otto may be tall with long arms, I can see him dominating basketball in the 80's with his great basketball IQ but unfortunately in the NBA now Stupidly Crazy Athleticism >>>> High Basketball IQ. Anthony Bennett has a higher ceiling because he is already nba sf built, he just needs to cut his weight a little to keep up with the Lebron, Earl Clark, Rudy Gay, Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, and Super Athletic Forwards of the NBA

We're going to draft our biggest need.

If you think about last season our biggest need was a SG and we addressed it.

SF is the biggest need. I fully expect them to take Porter if he's available.

What I wanna know is can we package 19,31 and 33 to try and move up? Not sure who we are targeting but I find it hard to believe we draft 4 players.

Last edited:
Lotto is tomorrow :pimp:

Yo guys I was thinking about making a new thread.

I like the idea about this one because it's been made for a while, but I also noticed that the first 20 pages or so have duplicated posts from when NT made the switch.

Let me know

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

CELEBRATE TONIGHT GUYS! WE HAVE SOME OPTIONS!!!!

From Greg Oden to Andy we have bigs. We can go with Ben possibly. Cant wait to hear what you guys think! Im so excited!

Gilbert dropping some serious bread for these picks :lol:

Last edited:
I said it earlier but ill re-iterate.

Thinking of making a new thread. I love this one but there are multiple same posts at the beginning and middle of thread since the switch.

Brandon3K if you wanna do it be my guest I don't really care.

Just think we need a new solid thread.

Back
Top Bottom