◇◇ OFFICIAL 2016-17 MILWAUKEE BUCKS SEASON THREAD ◇◇

Has to be a handful of Bucks fans maybe more on niketalk. Haven't had a season thread in a year or 2 so figured I'd start one. Drop in with your expectations for the team. How you feel after the games. Any moves we might make during the season.

As for me... my first time in 7 years not getting season tickets. Last year hardly went to the games I had tickets to. Not really losing interest just lack of time and winters/parking is always a ***** dt.

New arena is officially on the way. Still hard to believe to be honest. I haven't been in the area to give much of an update but believe the practice facilities and home arena will be next to each other. Old Bradley Center will be demolished as well as the old ACE Hardware store down the road.

Here is what the roster is looking like as of now.

Coach: Jason Kidd

SF. Giannis Antetokounmpo
SG. Malcolm Brogdon
PG. Michael Carter-Williams
PG. Matthew Dellavedova
PF. John Henson
PF. Thon Maker
SG. Khris Middleton
C. Greg Monroe
SF. Steve Novak
PF. Jabari Parker
C. Miles Plumee
PF. Mirza Teletovic
SG. Jason Terry
SG. Rashad Vaughn
**Traded Tyler Ennis for Michael Beasley

I like the addition of some veterans. Not sure how Thon will pan out but we said the same about Giannis when he was drafted so I can't say anything yet. Jabari in his 2nd year after the injury I'm hoping for a nice jump from him. My expectation or season record with what we have right now sits about 44-38. A record that should put us somewhere in the playoffs.

Last edited:
yea that was a no brainer 
glasses.gif
IMO, but damn NT S&T aint got no love for the bucks? im allegedly a Bulls fan but i have no faith in our ownership/front office so im here 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
  i wanna see this team make a serious competitive leap this year. come on jkidd buck up

Yea no love for the Bucks is nothing new. So a day after Giannis signed contract we find out Middleton has a town hamstring and out for 6 months. Tough blow. Not a good start to the season.

def not a good start to the season get well soon Khris so how the starting line up gonna look now?

No idea what we are gonna do w Michael Beasley. As long as he doesn't mess up the locker room I don't mind it. Right now I have no idea who's in the starting 5 besides Giannis and Parker....maybe delly. I hope we dont overreact to the Middleton injury and do something stupid. We still aren't ready for a major push

I get moving Ennis but I don't like Beasely joing the squad at all.

I think he'll like Milwaukee a bit too much...

I'm still depressed about Jabari going down again. Not too many come back from double knee injuries. At this point I can't help but wanna hit top 5 in the lottery if possible. But then again don't we do this every year??

I'm still depressed about Jabari going down again. Not too many come back from double knee injuries. At this point I can't help but wanna hit top 5 in the lottery if possible. But then again don't we do this every year??

Agreed, just when things were clicking. But by no means does it mean Playoffs are out of the question. Jabari double knee is a massive blow.

At the all star break sitting 25-30. 28 games remaining in the season. Currently just 2 games out of the 6 seed in the playoffs and 4 games the other way from a possible top 5 pick in the draft.
Feel the team has a handful of players that never play and have no reason to be on the team....delly, henson, hawes, hibbert, mirza. Nothing more than role players. And not very good at that.
Jabari injury still has me torn on what I want the team to do. Playoffs would be great for the team but we know it's first round knockout. Expecially w the lack of defense we play.

You guys want playoffs or top 5 pick??

I think you need to give it another 10-15 games to see how we come out after the break.

Delly can go right now, never liked it from the start. We've tried the non-shooting pg before. It's not a good look for us. We'll have some cap space this summer, what we'll do with it will be interesting.

Yezzir. 2 games left. Looking like Toronto but could change. Happy the team will get some experience. Can't lie 2-3 weeks ago I was on the draft wagon. Playoffs turns into defense where the Bucks struggle. We def can make any series interesting

Giannis was in beast mode. Love how we start 2 rookies. Derozan doing what he wanted first half, Brogdon slowed him down in the 2nd. They tried playing physical on Giannis so he responded by dunking on them. Love his block at the end and Derozan all salty. Bucks with nothing to lose going into game 2 tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom