What a ****ing episode!!!

Fast forwarded Swaggy C trash segment :sick:

Brett’s speech. :pimp:

The other side blindsided AGAIN :smokin

Rachel storming off and JC chasing after the DOOR to wave at the crowd :rofl:

Angela’s ether 8)

Angela winning!!! :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Rockstar and Scottie
For the next 2 weeks the hg's will compete individually to be the hacker, the winner will get to replace 1 of the HOH's noms, choose a veto player, and eliminate 1 vote.
Haleigh won the hacker comp took down Scottie, replaced him with Tyler.

yall really rocking with Level 6 like that on here? :sick:

Hate you post spoilers lol, so tempting. Hate level 6 but the other side is so dumb. Rooting for Haileigh, Scottie and my son JC just for comical reasons.

Rockstar and Scottie
For the next 2 weeks the hg's will compete individually to be the hacker, the winner will get to replace 1 of the HOH's noms, choose a veto player, and eliminate 1 vote.
Haleigh won the hacker comp took down Scottie, replaced him with Tyler.

yall really rocking with Level 6 like that on here? :sick:
Such a dumb and way too overpowered twist.

Last edited:
Angela is a fool, Tyler really does have her wrapped around his finger.

Edit: The editing for the show and what really goes on is starting to confuse me lol

Was Rachel throwing her alliance under the bus to Bayleigh?

Last edited:
Dj4LGqaU8AAXYbA.jpg

Angela is a fool, Tyler really does have her wrapped around his finger.

Edit: The editing for the show and what really goes on is starting to confuse me lol

Was Rachel throwing her alliance under the bus to Bayleigh?
no she wasn't it was an honest miscommunication and they turned on her in an instant
also because Bayleigh told Rachel about the power she that Rachel had no reason to believe Bayleigh would be lying to her
Angela is playing a foolish game because Rachel was totally loyal to her, and Bayleigh wants to be in with Angela so bad
she's actively playing against herself with the moves she's making, Kaycee as well, they don't realize they're cutting off all
their potential side alliances that could help further their game and getting out the people Tyler wants out.

Ok so I had it right, thanks for clearing that up. Thought I missed something, can't believe everything you read on the subreddit.

Last edited:
Sam's idea for everyone to let her win :rofl:

I was dying when Tyler got put on the block and she was tearing up. :lol:

Sam’s idea was so stupid.

Also Sam for all this woman empowerment get up, she crushes for Tyler hard. Will do anything for him.

So apparently Bayleigh might be pregnant lol. Not sure if she'll have to leave the game instead of going to jury if true

So apparently Bayleigh might be pregnant lol. Not sure if she'll have to leave the game instead of going to jury if true

Where'd you hear/see this? I'm not invested enough to pay for the live feeds but if anyone has a plug..

Also, I need to see Tyler leave. So much annoyance in this season. Tyler, Sam, Jc, Football chick and then let the real games begin. I guess I always pull for the underdog

Back
Top Bottom