★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

:wow: :rofl: :rofl:

People need to take their feelings out of this ****. It was so dumb for Hayleigh to expose she was the hacker.

Last edited:
Tyler still a snake tho. Level 6 falls apart if they can someway have him evicted... then the real games begin.

Bayleigh lying about what was said about Angela. Tyler was telling the truth.

Video isn't playing but yes exactly! Bayleigh is a loose cannon and no one should be sticking their neck out for her. I want to know what the houseguests think of Tyler now, especially Angela.

Her true self came out. Being in that house doesn't help either tho, that's a lot of stress in itself.

Queen Haleigh :pimp:

Watching bayleigh blow up in high def was definitely worth it on the last episode. She was bleeding from the mouth :lol:

Me and my girl was watching the Bayleigh blow up like yoooo is she bleeding from the mouth

The way this show is produced, i mean :nerd:, the way the game twists and turns, we should "expect the unexpected". "Level 6" can fall apart in a matter of a week. Somebody's gonna crack. Either Casey or Angela.

Can't wait for Rockstar to get evicted tonight. She and Haleigh think they have the votes to keep her :lol: Angela apparently has a super mean goodbye message ready. Brett's will be great

I'm hoping kaycee gets voted out cause rockstar is funny to me.

But we all know jc and sam are level 6's puppets though and they're too dumb to realize it.

Back
Top Bottom