★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

^nothing will happen, most of the house already been clued in tonight/last night

i feel like this season is about to end up like last season. Boring

i hope not though it started off with a bang

spoiler about what i'm referring to^ here and why it most likely won't make a difference
Da'vonne figured out the twin twist is Liz/Julia, she noticed that one has a rounder face and her personality is more friendly than the other

She also noticed that one of them couldn't remember something that happened in the house that she was involved in.  This twist is a bust because the rules so far only said they have to survive 5 evictions to enter the game.  It never said anything about them going undetected, so there seems to be a loophole that eventhough the house knows they are 2 different people they would continue switching in an out unless the main one is evicted before 5 weeks.

Most of the house knows now, but because there is no consequence for them being detected there's nothing they can do atm

Da'vonne and Jason and everyone else were planning to grill her during this game they play at night but suddenly she said she is feeling sick and might not play tonight

Just turned on the feeds after I typed this and Da'vonne just told Liz she know her secret, not sure what will happen now

edit.  Liz got tested and failed hard
The winner of this weeks twist reward
Da'vonne answered the phone and recieved the reward from Kathy Griffin to void 3 votes

Last edited:
Thanks for not spoiling fellas since I mostly watch the broadcast, some ad and a few live feed vids on youtube.
You can tell production is again off to no good with this season. Just too much meddling.
Also seems audrey is a psycho, reminds of the psycho chick from last season, but worse game play and not as entertaining.

Pulling for Day but it seems like her back is against the wall after tonight's episode. Bish wears her emotion on her sleeve and that is a no no if you want to win this game

Last edited:
Day got screwed over simply because Clay had the little arguement with her, and Shelli is convinced Day was coming after her because Day was "distant" towards her

Shelli says "eventhough I know I can't trust Audrey she deserves a second chance"  Which does't make sense at all because if Day hadn't exposed Audrey's lies

the whole house would still be getting played by her, now Day is getting the blame for being a trouble maker when she was just sticking up for the entire house...

i'm not going to even get into some of the racial undertones that started to creep towards the surface with Day's nomination either.  I feel like that subconsciously had a lot to do with why she's in the position she's in now.

BBUS needs to definitely take some notes from BBCAN about diversity because the typecasting and stunt casting getting out of control

Day went about about this the wrong way from the jump. Obviously shelly gonna side with audrey simply because they're both white cuz let's face it, outside of the house most of these people don't have close black friends because they live a sheltered life in their own little world in the suburbs.

Day gave them ammo by acting like the stereotypical black character they see on their tv screens when she confronted shelli and clay about why they sent that other guy to check on what she was doing when she went into that room alone last week

Day got screwed over simply because Clay had the little arguement with her, and Shelli is convinced Day was coming after her because Day was "distant" towards her
Shelli says "eventhough I know I can't trust Audrey she deserves a second chance"  Which does't make sense at all because if Day hadn't exposed Audrey's lies
the whole house would still be getting played by her, now Day is getting the blame for being a trouble maker when she was just sticking up for the entire house...
i'm not going to even get into some of the racial undertones that started to creep towards the surface with Day's nomination either.  I feel like that subconsciously had a lot to do with why she's in the position she's in now.

BBUS needs to definitely take some notes from BBCAN about diversity because the typecasting and stunt casting getting out of control

Last edited:
man they didn't show the good parts where everyone was clowning on the twins :lol:

no surprise she was going home.

None of these girls look good with the exception of maybe jackie
You bugging, the twins are 
pimp.gif
, Meg is also looking nice especially when she wears that green top

I didn't know there was a thread for one of my favorite shows!!!!!

Jackie is a bad b!^@#........The things I would do to her

The Twins can get it too!!!

Plz tell me I'm not the only one that things Clay looks like my boy Tannehill?!

http://www.realitybbq.com/ is a GREAT website for fellow BB fans

Audrey is awful at this game.

I want to see John, Meg, Jason, and Asian dude make an alliance.

Audrey is awful at this game.

I want to see John, Meg, Jason, and Asian dude make an alliance.
It's pretty obvious why Audrey is still around, Day's exit interview at eviction said it all. :smh:
Johnny is hilarious, so naturally awkward.
Vanessa is trying too hard to play like the winner cop from last year, her acting dumb/oblivious is terrible.
I feel Shelli is playing too confident.

Im routing for Johnny Mac, poor guy goes up every week and will continue to do so. 

This show is one of those things I've never watched an episode of in my life.

What's the point of the game? How do you win? Someone give me cliffs.

I did happen to browse last night and saw jackie. :evil:

- I recognized here from the last Amazing Race.

I hate Shelli. Hope she goes soon. She acts like a damn high schooler. The sooner she is gone the better.

James is hilarious :lol:

Just read
Audrey didn't even attend the Veto Ceremony

Bye Bye...Its about time you go home. Well, hopefully

I hate Shelli. Hope she goes soon. She acts like a damn high schooler. The sooner she is gone the better.

James is hilarious
laugh.gif

Just read
Audrey didn't even attend the Veto Ceremony
Bye Bye...Its about time you go home. Well, hopefully
James is funny as hell but he's a dummy he's going to ruin someones game unintentionally

John deserves to be on the block because every week they ask him to be a pawn and throw a comp and he agrees with not push back

he's basically been Shelli and Clay's *****, dude needs to wake up...

Audrey is bugged out...  She's good for the drama and paranoia but it's not even really worth it.

I just hope it doesn't turn into summer camp once all the crazy people are out

This is why Shelli should have kept Day.  She would have been much better to align with because she had a good read on everything in the house and was good at gathering info.  Audrey just be waking people up , cornering them in a room telling them she had a dream about what was going to happen in the game.  Just a bunch of crazy ****

it's funny to watch her get Shelli and Clay all mixed up though.

Funny thing is
When she found out she was getting backdoored because Clay couldn't keep his mouth shut.  She started telling the truth about the 6th Sense alliance and nobody believed her because she already lied so much
Vanessa is busted too, Shelli, Clay, Austin and Liz are starting to question her because some of the stuff Audrey said does add up.

Last edited:
This show is one of those things I've never watched an episode of in my life.

What's the point of the game? How do you win? Someone give me cliffs.

I did happen to browse last night and saw jackie.
devil.gif

- I recognized here from the last Amazing Race.
16 - people in a house compete to win $500k.  The set up is on Thurs. they have an HOH (head of household) challenge whoever wins gets to place 2 people on the chopping block for eviction.  The HOH is also awarded a suite on the top floor of the house for the week.

Later in the week there is a POV (power of veto) challenge.  The HOH, the 2 on the chopping  block and 3 randomly selected housemates compete in this challenge.

The winner of the POV has the power to remove 1 person that has been chosen for eviction and the HOH must choose another person (anyone other than the person who won the POV).  The winner of the POV can also choose not to remove anyone. 

When Thurs. rolls around again the housemates vote to evict 1 of the people on the chopping block.

The people in the house scheme, build relationships and try to protect themselves and their friends from eviction.  

This creates a power struggle in the house and leads to a lot of fights and drama

At the end of the game when there are only 2 people remaining, the last 7-9 housguest form a jury and they vote on who should win out of those 2

The house streamed live 24hrs a day so viewers get to see who is playing who.

There are occasionally other competitons for luxury prizes and secret advantages in the game

and each week 4-5 people are chosen as have-not.  these people must sleep on  uncomfortable beds, take cold showers, and they can only eat something called Slop (it's basically oatmeal and supplements)

That's a basic breakdown

I left out the Battle of the Block comp. because it's some new thing they added last season and is kind of pointless, hopefully they will end it soon

Last edited:
16 - people in a house compete to win $500k.  The set up is on Thurs. they have an HOH (head of household) challenge whoever wins gets to place 2 people on the chopping block for eviction.  The HOH is also awarded a suite on the top floor of the house for the week.

Later in the week there is a POV (power of veto) challenge.  The HOH, the 2 on the chopping  block and 3 randomly selected housemates compete in this challenge.
The winner of the POV has the power to remove 1 person that has been chosen for eviction and the HOH must choose another person (anyone other than the person who won the POV).  The winner of the POV can also choose not to remove anyone. 

When Thurs. rolls around again the housemates vote to evict 1 of the people on the chopping block.
The people in the house scheme, build relationships and try to protect themselves and their friends from eviction.  
This creates a power struggle in the house and leads to a lot of fights and drama

At the end of the game when there are only 2 people remaining, the last 7-9 housguest form a jury and they vote on who should win out of those 2

The house streamed live 24hrs a day so viewers get to see who is playing who.
There are occasionally other competitons for luxury prizes and secret advantages in the game
and each week 4-5 people are chosen as have-not.  these people must sleep on  uncomfortable beds, take cold showers, and they can only eat something called Slop (it's basically oatmeal and supplements)

That's a basic breakdown
I left out the Battle of the Block comp. because it's some new thing they added last season and is kind of pointless, hopefully they will end it soon

^^^ Thank for the break down bro I do appreciate it. I've always had an interest but never really watched it. I didn't know the prize money was $500K. :smokin

It's pretty obvious why Audrey is still around, Day's exit interview at eviction said it all. :smh:
Johnny is hilarious, so naturally awkward.
Vanessa is trying too hard to play like the winner cop from last year, her acting dumb/oblivious is terrible.
I feel Shelli is playing too confident.

Well, who has the numbers or influence to threaten her position? She's good, for now.

Its a shame Da was out so soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom