Updates
BB 17 winner : Steve Moses

BB 18 winner : The snake Nicole

Over The Top : Morgan

BB 19 winner : Josh

BB 20 winner : Kaycee Clark

BBC winner: Tamar Braxton

Meet The Big Brother 21 Cast: Houseguests Bios & Pics

It’s time to meet your Big Brother 21 cast of Houseguests with the official release and announcement of just who will be filling our summer and screens for BB21 fun! We’ve got sixteen ALL-NEW Houseguests again this year and after last year’s strong season and great ratings, we shouldn’t be surprised by this cast of newbies. I’m excited!

The youngest age is 22 with three HGs in that category then ranging up to 53 as the season’s oldest contender. The rest of the ages are mostly late twenties so overall it feels like a notch older of a group. Not to say they’re any more mature than the last bunch. We’ll have to wait to find out more on that.

Read on for this year’s cast of Houseguests and then get ready for them ahead of the Big Brother 21 premiere on Tuesday, June 25th at 8/7c on CBS! Watch the HG interviews on All Access & get your Live Feeds too with the Free Trial. All interviews are now available on-demand!

analyse-talavera-01.jpg

Analyse Talvera (22)
Hometown: Northridge, California
Current City: Simi Valley, California
Three Adjectives: Funny, outgoing and confident.
Favorite Activities: Tanning, going to the beach, and shopping

christie-murphy-01.jpg

Christie Murphy (28)
Hometown: Staten Island, New York
Current City: Keyport, New York
Three Adjectives: Outgoing, overachiever and edgy
Favorite Activities: I love to go to the park with my dog, I like to do basically ANYTHING in nature, specifically waterfall hikes and I also like to try new food & restaurants with friends.

cliff-hogg-iii-01.jpg

Cliff Hogg III (53)
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Current City: Houston, Texas
Three Adjectives: Funny, stubborn and caring.
Favorite Activities: watersports, gardening, and politics

david-alexander-01.jpg

David Alexander (29)
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Current City: Atlanta, Georgia
Three Adjectives: Positive, charismatic and high energy
Favorite Activities: CrossFit training, professional photography and traveling to new locations.

holly-allen-01.jpg

Holly Allen (31)
Hometown: Lander, Wyoming
Current City: Los Angeles, California
Three Adjectives: Spontaneous, sarcastic and relentless
Favorite Activities: Fostering dogs, hiking with wine and road-tripping with a camera in hand.

isabella-wang-01.jpg

Isabella Wang (22)
Hometown: Mount Olive, New Jersey
Three Adjectives: Spontaneous, reckless and generous
Favorite Activities: Spending other people’s money.

jack-matthews-01.jpg

Jack Matthews (28)
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Current City: Tampa, Florida
Three Adjectives: Honest, integrity and character
Favorite Activities: CrossFit, photography and hanging with my dog Layla.

jackson-michie-01.jpg

Jackson Michie (23)
Hometown: Nashville, Tennessee
Three Adjectives: Driven, assertive and confident
Favorite Activities: Exercising, social events and hunting

jessica-milagros-01.jpg

Jessica Milagros (30ish)
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Current City: Oak Park, Illinois
Three Adjectives: Affectionate, charismatic and creative
Favorite Activities: Dancing, painting and photography

kathryn-dunn-01.jpg

Kathryn Dunn (29)
Hometown: Irving, Texas
Current City: Dallas, Texas
Three Adjectives: reliable, hardworking and fun
Favorite Activities: Since I work/live/breathe marketing, most of my hobbies are related to social media and Instagram. I love creating content and producing photo shoots for my friends and me! I also love shopping and being outdoors on a pretty day.

kemi-faknule-01.jpg

Kemi Faknule (25)
Hometown: Elkridge, Maryland
Current City: Brooklyn, New York
Three Adjectives: positive, goal-oriented, *****
Favorite Activities: Contributing to the economy (shopping), discovering new restaurants (recent foodie) and traveling with my friends (hoping to make is to Vegas soon so any potential face palms can be filed under “oh, I was young.”)

nick-maccarone-01.jpg

Nick Maccarone (27)
Hometown: Sewell, New Jersey
Current City: Sewell, New Jersey
Three Adjectives: outgoing, caring and talkative
Favorite Activities: Playing/watching sports, going to the city to drink/meet women and working (I love helping kids)

nicole-anthony-01.jpg

Nicole Anthony (24)
Hometown: Long Island, New York
Current City: Long Island, New York
Three Adjectives: Hard working (I always give my 100%), determined (If I want something, I won’t stop until I get it) and hilarious! (I crack myself up constantly.)
Favorite Activities: Reading (novels, the classics, fan fiction, blogs, people’s analysis of song lyrics or discussion of a movie, ANYTHING!), listening to music (because it does it all: it makes me Zen, pumps me up, etc.) and drawing (I have some badass artistic skills hiding up my sleeve).

ovi-kabir-01.jpg

Ovi Kabir (22)
Hometown: Oakridge, Tennessee
Current City: Knoxville, Tennessee
Three Adjectives: Relatable, motivated, and brown
Favorite Activities: Rowing, partying (more of a lifestyle than a hobby if we are being honest), and watching Tennessee Basketball win games (Yes, it’s a hobby if you live around Knoxville).

sam-smith-01.jpg

Sam Smith (31)
Hometown: West Nanticoke, Pennsylvania
Current City: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania
Three Adjectives: Outgoing, bold and comical
Favorite Activities: Riding my R1, playing basketball, and having friends over for pool parties.

tommy-bracco-01.jpg

Tommy Bracco (28)
Hometown: Staten Island, New York
Current City: Staten Island, New York
Three Adjectives: Optimistic, driven and over-the-top
Favorite Activities: Eating mom’s cooking, going to the movies alone and playing Catan with the family.

Last edited:
this show has a hold on me, no matter how much it annoys me I can't stop watching.

I'm glad the cast is a little bit older, not all 22 yr olds like last season but I'd still like a few more 30-40 year olds in the mix

Can't wait. Better not be like last season where the houseguests gave it to Derrick on a platter. One of the worst seasons ever :smh:

Super stoked! Been BB fanatic for about 8 seasons now. Wife and I are hooked

Too bad BBAD is no longer on showtime, though.

I hope no one knows about the transformer. I wanna see how many dudes fall for the trap :lol:

Last edited:
I hope no one knows about the transformer. I wanna see how many dudes fall for the trap :lol:

My wife was yelling me that twist got leaked, i think houseguests might be hip...which sucks. I definitely wanted to see a dude get swindled lol

the real show starts when the feeds go live, most of the time I wind up not even watching the show on TV except for the live evictions

This bish shoulda kept her mouth shut about being a transformer. That trap would have been good for ratings

Last edited:
the twin twist was pretty interesting, they did the same thing in one of the earlier seaasons

i just wish they'd go back to basics and stop with all the extra stuff though it's too forced and easy to manipulate

just let them go and scheme on their own

Last edited:
the twin twist was pretty interesting, they did the same thing in one of the earlier seaasons
i just wish they'd go back to basics and stop with all the extra stuff though it's too forced and easy to manipulate
just let them go and scheme on their own

Exactly. In the preview when they showed that this season is going to be longer and there are going to more twist? None of that is even necessary. Go back to the basics.

Every time James speaks I can't stop laughing, hearing a Asian dude with a thick south accent like that had me like 
eek.gif

I would have never known Audrey was a transgender if I didn't see her bio in this thread, my friend was like "she the baddest this season" before her announcement 
laugh.gif

I think Jackie is the most attractive(physically), then its between Becky and the chick from Miami.

Serve you been watching the feeds?

also watched a bit of the BBAD on POP. Seems like all reality show wannabes on a reality show. Jace, Audrey & jason are just annoying fame wh***s.
As always mentioned in these threads, BBUK, BBAus, etc.. are far better productions.

Not much eyecandy.

Last edited:
they picked a good cast this year, unlike last year.  Much more people down to play and make things happen instead of sitting back and being told what to do

the feeds have been live

Audrey is crazy, she been trying to play the whole house.

Interesting fact about Vanessa, she holds the record at Duke for completing a 4 yr degree in 2 1/2 years

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom