★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

Fessy wants to get Scottie out. This is the dumbest alliance in the history of BB :rofl:

Edit: Nominated Scottie and Brett :rofl:

Last edited:
BEST SEASON EVER!!! My son Fessy took one home for the team and put that snake Scottie up. :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Brett the goon with another epic speech this week?:nerd:

Can’t believe JC and Tyler’s plan worked. Flipping the lone vote on Brett. :wow:

Bruh. Fessy. :lol:. She's in your bed EVERY NIGHT. In-house. Scottie's the kinda snake they need on their side...for now. AND...Kaycee is wayyy too agressive once she gets questioned about anything. They have to see that lol.

^ Shes a terrible actor as Scottie pointed out. I like Haleigh but she bet on the wrong horse.

She was looking :pimp: during the HOH comp.

Was watching this ep on the way back from Santa Cruz and producers really do love Haleigh by how they edited this ep.
She really is the Nicole of this season.

Was watching this ep on the way back from Santa Cruz and producers really do love Haleigh by how they edited this ep.
She really is the Nicole of this season.
Tryna make her the underdog so people have someone to root for on the other side.

Was that the season with Paulie, Victor, and James and Natalie love thing?
Yeah, Paul played an amazing underdog game with Victor and Nicole just floated with Corey.

Apparently James and Natalie had a falling out and it got pretty ugly.

tyler wouldnt lie.....

lolololol...... these people might have book sense but the common sense is lacking with most of the players

tyler and the short dude .( i things his name is jc)are the smartest people in the house....

Brett is the best HG since Zach from BB 16

Him throwing all the mattresses on top of his veto :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom