★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

Dammit jury battle backs are such bs. If you lose the game, you shouldn't be allowed back in.

These last 3 girls got struggle cakes
Rockstar had that wagon

Did yall watch BBOTT, the online season a few years ago? I was hopping they brought fine *** Danielle back for a regular season
she was a good player too :evil:

can't believe how dumb Fessy is, it hurts to listen to him talk

I just really really don't want Bayleigh or Rockstar to come back. They were both insufferable

The whole time fessy thought he was hip :lol:

At this point in the game I need someone to take Tyler out. He too good.

My final 2 wish is Brett and JC

At this point I really dont see anyone taking Tyler out, which is disappointing. Only Brett if he can survive enough weeks.

I don't see why people don't want Tyler to win. The best player should win the game and he's playing the best game. I wouldn't be mad at all if Brett won though. His final speech would be so good.

Its not about not wanting him to win. He "deserves" it the most thus far by a wide margin, but someone managing to get him out would make things much more interesting. Right now the trajectory seems pretty obvious.

Its not about not wanting him to win. He "deserves" it the most thus far by a wide margin, but someone managing to get him out would make things much more interesting. Right now the trajectory seems pretty obvious.
This. We don’t want the obvious to happen.

Really no point in still having Brett, JC, and Kaycee around but being with Level 6 helps.

Everyone is sleeping on Sam and JC. If Fessy wins the veto, he will probably use it on Hayleigh and then Sam will replace. We will see what the producers do..

I was surprised Tyler picked Kaycee of all people to be his #1 choice for final 2. Maybe he thinks out of all the deals he’s got... he got the best chance to beat her.

I don't see how anyone wins a vote against Tyler, literally everyone else in l6 got the blood on their hands while he pulled the strings.

Regardless after this week. I don’t see him going home the next two weeks after that if he gets put up. He got the votes to stay.

Back
Top Bottom