★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

this year the people not in level 6 are so stupid and gullable....... tyler is a boss.......him kc or angela are all deserving,,,,,,jc needs to be kicked out

Jury wouldnt vote for Angela, too bitter

Kaycee's game is overrated af. She's doing the "do absolutely nothing the first half then win the second half" strategy. She's riding on level 6's coattails and is a terrible liar when called out. She just hasn't been "mean" to anyone so she could unfortunately win based off that

Tyler is the only one I want to win. He's played the game from day 1 and had a hand in pretty much every eviction. Hard work deserves to win.

I don’t care for who wins anymore no that Brett is out.

Plus anyone taking Angela to final 2 is winning against her.

This show fell off a while ago for me lol. I'll probably watch the finale. Hopefully, next season will be better as a whole.

That last what the bleep with rockstar was super easy. I said the answer as soon as it was done. Smh that's what happens when you evict Sam over JC

Yeah no doubt. Sam’s crazy *** wouldn’t have gotten any of them right.

This show fell off a while ago for me lol. I'll probably watch the finale. Hopefully, next season will be better as a whole.
I stopped watching weeks ago, just read updates
the hacker twist killed this show. The week Haleigh won HOH and Rockstar went home because of the hacker shifted
the game to one side that the others couldn't combat, plus Fessy being dumb enough to send out Scottie at JC's behest
Also, JC and Sam being so firmly devoted to Level 6 when they should have really been playing the middle. JC should have either voted out KC instead of Rockstar
or he should have pushed Fessy to target Angela and Kaycee instead of Scottie the next week

it started out with a great push and pull between two sides to a one sided steamroll.
Kaycee and Angela are too smitten with Tyler to think for themselves. (Although it did come out today that Angela was considering sending Tyler out this week if given the chance). The only thing Kaycee and Angela have done is won comps. They haven't imparted any strategy to benefit them in the end.
Tyler had several alliances that could get him to the final 2. Kaycee and Angela did none of that, all of their game depended on Tyler. Stupid play from those 2.
Angela has succeeded in making the jury hate her and Kaycee might win because of comps and not being as unlikeable to the jury as Tyler and Angela
They had a good thing going at the start of the season and they ruined it with twists that all failed...

The ratings are down, and the show also hasn't been renewed for another season which it usually is by now, with all controversy surrounding Les Moonves and Julie Chen this could be the end.

I stopped watching weeks ago, just read updates
the hacker twist killed this show. The week Haleigh won HOH and Rockstar went home because of the hacker shifted
the game to one side that the others couldn't combat, plus Fessy being dumb enough to send out Scottie at JC's behest
Also, JC and Sam being so firmly devoted to Level 6 when they should have really been playing the middle. JC should have either voted out KC instead of Rockstar
or he should have pushed Fessy to target Angela and Kaycee instead of Scottie the next week

it started out with a great push and pull between two sides to a one sided steamroll.
Kaycee and Angela are too smitten with Tyler to think for themselves. (Although it did come out today that Angela was considering sending Tyler out this week if given the chance). The only thing Kaycee and Angela have done is won comps. They haven't imparted any strategy to benefit them in the end.
Tyler had several alliances that could get him to the final 2. Kaycee and Angela did none of that, all of their game depended on Tyler. Stupid play from those 2.
Angela has succeeded in making the jury hate her and Kaycee might win because of comps and not being as unlikeable to the jury as Tyler and Angela
They had a good thing going at the start of the season and they ruined it with twists that all failed...

The ratings are down, and the show also hasn't been renewed for another season which it usually is by now, with all controversy surrounding Les Moonves and Julie Chen this could be the end.
From the beginning of the season to the last pre-juror was amazing. Took a nosedive (sans Brett) once the jury started.
If Kaycee wins over Tyler I'm done with this show. I'm tired of strategic floaters winning the game and it's been that way for the past 3 seasons.
Season 16 was the last one I really enjoyed (excluding Frankie).

no way they end the series. Show brings in good ratings 3 times a week.

Guesses on potential new host?

I'm guessing either Will or Janelle.

I hope it ain't Frankie Grande or Ross Matthews from celebrity big brother.... too much energy for me... :lol:

also show went downhill for me once Brett left... told my friend production sped this season up once Brett got evicted and made this week double eviction week :lol: cause he brought the entertainment.

It's pretty obvious production keeps things "in line" and always has been, but it's more and more blatant as the seasons go by. I don't know if it's the fact that the personalities of many of the cast members they choose is just that bland, or the show has just run its course.

I'm more pissed than anything that 99 days of watching this show went to waste. 4 seasons of bad winners in a row is too much

Haleigh was lookin like bae :evil:... but to me, it made sense that Kaycee would win the 500k. Tyler was running the house overall but appeared as a snake. Was more personal than gameplay. For strict gameplay, non linked to Angela.. mans woulda took the cake.

Haleigh was lookin like bae :evil:... but to me, it made sense that Kaycee would win the 500k. Tyler was running the house overall but appeared as a snake. Was more personal than gameplay. For strict gameplay, non linked to Angela.. mans woulda took the cake.
It wasn't personal at all. With Paul last season I could see it, but Tyler was nice the entire time. Just because he actually played the game and made big moves, the jury got bitter they were outplayed.

Reactions: fx2
Back
Top Bottom