★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

Bump.

Watching the After Dark bit.

Analyse (?), I think is her name :smokin

How y'all feeling about the cast so far?
So far I’m not into this season at all. The cast is so vanilla. Too many overpowered twists implemented into the game which gets rid of a lot of strategy and the DR’s are so phony now. Think I’m exhausted from this show tbh. Idk if I’ll keep watching

Think the cast ain’t the smartest but it’s still early

Imagine Ovi heard about a 8 person alliance .... he tells them about it .... and is not apart of a fake 5 person alliance .... within days ..... hope they get smarter

Think the cast ain’t the smartest but it’s still early

Imagine Ovi heard about a 8 person alliance .... he tells them about it .... and is not apart of a fake 5 person alliance .... within days ..... hope they get smarter

That part was so stupid, bruh. Why would they talk strategy in the SAME ROOM as the people they’re excluding from their alliance? Only so much sleeping people can do in that house. Half the time, it’s an eavesdropping tactic. They’re casting more and more bland pretty people with each passing season.

Lol just noticed BB doesn't show Jessica's actual age on the site. Being a model and all, I guess.

Watching yesterday's episode rn, still don't know what to think about these people.

Julie trying to hype up the Sunday episode multiple times saying insane stuff happened before eviction. I think even CBS knows this season sucks and/or ratings are bad

The cast is just...nice. I've been watching past seasons from the early 2000's in between this one. They really had some dynamic personalities back then that I completely forgot about. People you could root for/against within the context of the game. Nowadays, the only people viewers can really root against are...racists.

I guess I've got nothing to compare it against because it's my first time watching, but I've enjoyed the season so far, aside from the ignorance.

The After Dark momentum seems to be slowing for me but that'll go in phases based on what's going on.

Thought Cliff was for sure on his way out tomorrow night but now it seems like all signs point to Kat.

season is the worst one ever.... and ive watched all seasons...... they gotta diverse the cast more to get the dynamics of the show to shine........

nick got a girl on the show , basically had sex and the girl got evicted..... not he with a next girl on the show..... he getting backlash...lol

Wow Michie pulled off an extremely smart move. It took almost to the end of the game for someone to actually start playing Big Brother. If he makes it to the finale he should win, but with how the past couple seasons have gone I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t.

Michie deserves the W. Holly should've never gave up that last competition because Cliff and Nicole had already broke their deal to begin with by considering keeping Tommy.

nothing to say about this season other than they need to clean house production wise and casting wise
too many outside connections and blatant cheating allowed

Jackson who was coming down off roids and Xanax withdrawal, also claims to have an eating disorder, had a meltdown in the earlier weeks
none of this was ever shown on the tv program I assume
got caught eating in the shower which is supposed to be a penalty nom or penalty vote if you're already on the block he received nothing
if you noticed they only did have nots for 2 weeks and then stopped it abruptly, he's likely the reason why. I don't know if they mentioned that on the tv show either because I don't watch

last week he made up a fake conversation he had in the diary room to beef up his lie against Tommy (which is again not allowed, players cannot use production as part of their game strategy and have previously been made to retract statements they make that include production) he was not penalized.
besides Christie and Tommy basically being family
Holly and Kat knew each other pre show, Holly is friends with Jackson's roommate...

nothing to say about this season other than they need to clean house production wise and casting wise
too many outside connections and blatant cheating allowed

Jackson who was coming down off roids and Xanax withdrawal, also claims to have an eating disorder, had a meltdown in the earlier weeks
none of this was ever shown on the tv program I assume
got caught eating in the shower which is supposed to be a penalty nom or penalty vote if you're already on the block he received nothing
if you noticed they only did have nots for 2 weeks and then stopped it abruptly, he's likely the reason why. I don't know if they mentioned that on the tv show either because I don't watch

last week he made up a fake conversation he had in the diary room to beef up his lie against Tommy (which is again not allowed, players cannot use production as part of their game strategy and have previously been made to retract statements they make that include production) he was not penalized.
besides Christie and Tommy basically being family
Holly and Kat knew each other pre show, Holly is friends with Jackson's roommate...

How do you know any of this?

live feeds. Jackson talked about how many Xanax he needs to take to go to sleep, doing coke, steroids... Other houseguests were concerned about his talk of all the stimulants he uses in his daily life. The people that do the casting didn't really vet him well and he probably wouldn't have been cast if they had. He's talked about being suicidal before getting the call to come on the show, that's wild irresponsible to put him in there like that.

Especially after having someone quit season 19 with PTSD from the military and Sam last season who had to be seen regularly by the psych doctor and medicated and constantly talked down from quitting.
There was a person on staff up until last season that would regularly leak info about what was going on with HG's in the diary room on twitter but they got outed and fired. Even told us about Bayleigh taking a pregnancy test last year before she announced that she miscarried while she was in the jury house.

just today Big Brother Network, a site that does weekly interviews about the show with the executive producer says she stopped doing their interviews when they asked her about Jackson not receiving a penalty after being caught cheating. That's pretty much an admission of guilt right there

Last edited:
Welp Jackson won, but it was completely ruined by CBS’s stupid agenda of pandering to crybabies on Twitter.

Last edited:
So we have a new season with some old faces. Bruh how many times is Nicole gonna play BB.

BB22-Real-Cast.jpg

Back
Top Bottom