★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

So we have a new season with some old faces. Bruh how many times is Nicole gonna play BB.

BB22-Real-Cast.jpg
Yeah this is a pretty boring cast. Hope David, Cody, or Tyler wins. Brett should’ve come back.

Just randomly watched some of it last night. Dunno who anyone is but that cougar Janelle caught my eye.

Seeing Danielle, Kaysar and Janelle again, I remember when I actually had entire summers dedicated to watching this show without the responsibilities of work and/or school.

Cast does look boring. Wish they woulda threw in Josh Martinez to bang some pots around the house. I'm here to see how it plays out tho.

read josh and Kaycee left the bubble during their quarantine
Did they test positive for Covid? Man that sucks, I liked Kaycee too, she was a beast. I prefer my allstars to be within the past 6 years (season 16) cause I didn't watched before that. So both them woulda been welcome. A few of these OG's I have no clue who they are.

I’m glad Derrick from BB16 didn’t play this season. He played the perfect game and had nothing to prove.

Angela Rummans has Tyler whipped. He said he turned down this season but she called the producers behind his back and said he'd do it. He then says he wants to help her start her vegan restaurant. Seems like a nice guy who can't say no. He's clearly getting taken advantage of.

Give it time lol
Yeah about that :lol: So far this has been one of the most boring seasons ever. Everyone just does what the HOH wants, votes with the house, afraid to play the game and make big moves. If anyone tries to go against that, they get offended and in their feelings. This game needs a desperate overhaul of some sort. The strategy to win has been “figured out” and nobody plays for themselves anymore.

Yeah about that :lol: So far this has been one of the most boring seasons ever. Everyone just does what the HOH wants, votes with the house, afraid to play the game and make big moves. If anyone tries to go against that, they get offended and in their feelings. This game needs a desperate overhaul of some sort. The strategy to win has been “figured out” and nobody plays for themselves anymore.
You will get that with people who are playing for the second / third / fourth time .... they no what to expect and nothing is new to them

but yeah it’s dragging lol

You will get that with people who are playing for the second / third / fourth time .... they no what to expect and nothing is new to them

but yeah it’s dragging lol

was hoping for some bs twist they’ve been abusing and throwing out year after year to bring Janelle or Kayser back. Only 2 in there wanting to actually play. Cody or Tyler are going to win it all

Whether he said it or not, people have been talking greasy on this show for years now, and CBS still continues to let it ride.
I think its good they let it ride. Expose them. I've had concerns over the edit of the show when they say this outlandish stuff...people catch it on the live feeds then you peep it on CBS its very generous.

2021 season has started. Da'Vonne is playing AGAIN. Half the cast are old players (rejects at that). I guess it's out of the cards for them to cast all new players? It's trash when they bring back old players. Most BB alumni know each other in real life and can plot. Unfair for the newbies.

2021 season has started. Da'Vonne is playing AGAIN. Half the cast are old players (rejects at that). I guess it's out of the cards for them to cast all new players? It's trash when they bring back old players. Most BB alumni know each other in real life and can plot. Unfair for the newbies.
You are actually wrong ….. it’s 16 new players this year …. Season started on Wednesday … all new players …. More diversity with minorities and body types …. I’m intrigued

Back
Top Bottom