★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

Overrated.
I hated that dude, and Zach too. I feel like i'm always on the opposite side of the majority
I just hate the people that are so clearly playing a character, which is a big reason i'm sort of over this season
the game just feels so child-like now.

To me there is pre- Dan (season 10) and post Dan BB
The DR's were a lot more candid, they didn't get fed scripted lines to recite like they do now, they would just go in there
and talk about the game and how they're feeling.
The houseguest actually seemed like adults

Then Dan came along with his loud exaggerated DR's and production ate it up and started
creating characters to mimic Dan's DR style and people came in wanting to be a character
Even inside the house the hg's are so self aware that's it grows less and less enjoyable because no one is being themselves
people pandering to social media or not doing anything because they're afraid of backlash, trying to get famous from BB (it's never going to happen)
and now a lot of them are trying to become professional reality tv contestants from their time on BB (lot of former BB contestants are getting on MTV shows now)
I think i'm just burnt on Big Brother after all these years
I think they need to strip it back to the basics

The DRs are trash, obviously over the top. I havent watched any of the recent seasons, but thats why I loved BBUK. Granted, its a much different format.

That said I still want to see how this season plays out.

Last edited:
I just started getting into BBUK a few seasons ago and I really like it
it's actually frowned upon if it looks like you're playing it up for the cameras

BBCanada 5 was a great season (BB Can follows the US format, not UK)
Celeb BB was pretty good
BBCan6 sucked hard

yeah, I think I figured out my problem, way too much BB ^^

it was refreshing to watch actual adults interact,
the people on there already had a decent amount of money, fame so they weren't trying to
get known. The outcome didn't really matter much to me

Hate these battle backs, but the best possible outcome has happened with Scottie winning.
Only cuz now that clown Fessy gets to sit in jury while Scottie gets to come back into the house knowing he has a crush his girl.
So many thoughts going thru his mind that its going to eat him alive and drive him crazy

Yo! JC is literally low-key perving in the Big Brother house right now. They need to kick him all the way off the show. They must think it’s “funny” cuz he’s pint-size and gay.

any other man would've been kicked out by now, he's broken so many rules and crossed too many personal boundaries
touching and kissing Tyler in his sleep, grabbed Tyler's junk, touched womens vaginas with an ice cream scoop
opened the door on Haleigh in the toilet, tied the door open etc....

he's been given countless warnings by production and he's still allowed to keep breaking the rules

Production took a vote on whether to expel JC for all of his infractions
they voted not to the vote however was not unanimous

jc is horrible,,,,, and im not blaming it on language/ cultural differences........ but if he was normal sized he would of been out the house already

Does Sam really think she’s gonna make it to the end . “I’m holding so much back” wild

Tonight gon be lit!! Double eviction night.
BFA48C01-54A9-4289-A99F-6081E254901C.jpeg

I’m #TeamBrett

Back
Top Bottom