★★ OFFICIAL WENTWORTH PRISON THREAD SEASON 7 10 EPISODE ★★

mike awesome

formerly evilrage19
Tried to search to see if there was an official thread for this show and there wasn't.

Such an underrated show.

For those that aren't familiar with the show
Bea Smith is locked up while awaiting trial for the attempted murder of her husband and must learn how life works in prison.

Season 1 trailer

Season 2 was :wow:

On to Season 3
View media item 1481621Trailer

Watching Queen B running thangs in the 1st ep :pimp:

We've been talking about it in the netflix thread. Really good show. When will the new season be up on netflix?

Last edited:
Never really visit that netflix thread :lol:

but I don't even know when they gonna put it up

just finished ep 3 and Boomer :rofl:

Frankie definitely going to muff dive on the new psychiatrist

Frankie letting that old hag eating her out :x...I guess you gotta do what you gotta do

Ferguson :smh:

Liz daughter looks like she is locked up too in the previews :wow:

Show is 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
.  About to catch up on season 3 tonight.

Ferguson lost it and everything that could go wrong went wrong. Bea got a new adversary for next season. Can't wait.

Another great show that doesn't get enough attention on here. :smh:

gidget :wow:

Alli :evil: :wow:

Ferguson the god :pimp:

Last edited:
^
SMH. How you gonna praise the freak? She deserves to get uppercutted everytime she's on the screen.

Anyway, netflix is so behind. Season 4 just aired episode 9. Season has been so fire.

Sorry for the comparison but this show better than OITNB? Tried watching that one and I feel asleep.

It's more serious with more fights and shanking. I like this show way better. Frankie is bae.

It's more serious with more fights and shanking. I like this show way better. Frankie is bae.

Okay cool. From reading this thread looks like Netflix doesn't have all the seasons? Is this still the case? If so how do I go about watching the rest after I finish every season available on Netflix?

Hate watching a show and not being caught up because I can't find episodes.

I'm dying to watch this season but gonna wait it out til I get the last episode of season 4. I've just been DL it and setting it aside in a folder lol. Unlike the first 3 seasons, I want to just binge thru all the episodes this season.

Back
Top Bottom