★★ OFFICIAL WENTWORTH PRISON THREAD SEASON 7 10 EPISODE ★★

Mr. Jackson and Bea never acted on their sexual tension. Wondering if him and kaz will act on theirs.

just watched the entire 6th season last week too. sheeeeeeeeeesh. this show knows how to balance story and character development. i just hate how franky has her situation then completely disappears. shes also not in this trailer unless i missed it. they softened kaz up in the 6th season as well. 5th season kaz would have this marie chick hemmed up in a week

whoo they right back on it

and it already got the greenlight for 2 two more seasons AFTER this one

this was originally intended to be the last season apparently

7jsf.gif

boomer-boob-dance.gif

tenor.gif

whoo they right back on it

and it already got the greenlight for 2 two more seasons AFTER this one

this was originally intended to be the last season apparently

7jsf.gif

boomer-boob-dance.gif

tenor.gif

-_-

really? F boomer for all the crap she pulled this season aligning with the enemy at every chance she got. it takes NOTHING for boomer to switch sides at this point

Damn kaz is a straight up and down gangsta

Allie needs to go she drags the show down

I think the doctor is up to something

He got the main opposition to the drug trade to give up the crusade of her own volition

Liz been saying the medication got her peein the bed

And in the end its gon **** boomers parole

I bet he's why that shifty guard transferred in too

And the new girl I bet they're all connected

Costa was almost top dog

Channing gon beat the case

waited to get all 10 ep so I could watch it all the same time. Season was OK but didn't expected that ending

I finished the latest season. They're running out of ideas in my opinion. These next 2 seasons will be a mess. I'll watch because I'm invested now.

I liked the season, last scene was unnecessary

boomer the only og prisoner left.

I was thinking that after the final episode ended the original pic from the cast when the show first started came up.

I finished the latest season. They're running out of ideas in my opinion. These next 2 seasons will be a mess. I'll watch because I'm invested now.

With so much turnover they have a chance to start new

They'll need a new top dog and a bunch of new prisoners

Back
Top Bottom