☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

Hate to bring up Kyrie again, but Jaylen will probably benefit the most from him being gone. That home and home against BK the week of Thanksgiving is gonna be :nthat:

I'm just happy it ain't serious. Any time you see someone get rolled up on like that it can be bad.

I'm just happy it ain't serious. Any time you see someone get rolled up on like that it can be bad.
For sure.

I guess we'll see what happens. A lot of Grant Williams and Semi I would imagine for tomorrow.

Looks like Romeo isn't on the report, but I'd be surprised if he sees the floor unless we are getting blown out.

Lol at that Kyrie story, Atkinson denying there were any mood swings while in China, while DeAndre Jordan confirmed it happened after Kyrie ran into Rondo's shoulder and hurt his face again. We are only a week into the season.
source.gif

In his radio interview today, Danny Ainge said that when the Celtics play pick up games, Marcus Smart is always picked first because no one wants to play against him.

:lol:

I'm so happy Jayson has decided to stop shooting those awful floaters in the lane. His efficiency is on the uptick now.

Red Claws will be good for Romeo. He basically hasn't played in an actual game since college other than that one preseason game where he got a few mins and had a bucket.

He needs to be a primary ball handler/scorer and that opportunity just isn't really there on the main roster right at this moment.

Back
Top Bottom