OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Last years champs Napoli damn near 40 points off first is crazy. Bologna in 4th, haven’t seen any games but Thiago Motta got them playing
IMG_2555.png

Apple TV was complaining about how Messi was playing in the CL, leading to him sitting out or not playing in MLS games because it impacts viewership. Idk if they will ever really achieve what they sought out to do. I know, at the end of 2023, they said it was an initial success but how long will that last. I mean Messi can only boost ratings for so long.

Will be interesting to see what Apple does with its other footy ventures. Their picture quality is fire, they have some good shows. But their overall draw for sports isn’t there yet, at least for me. I would watch the Club World Cup tho.

Ouch, stars aligning for P$G though...

Lucho already said a potential quadruple, never been done before in french football, is a big motivator for them this season

Last edited:
Apple TV was complaining about how Messi was playing in the CL, leading to him sitting out or not playing in MLS games because it impacts viewership. Idk if they will ever really achieve what they sought out to do. I know, at the end of 2023, they said it was an initial success but how long will that last. I mean Messi can only boost ratings for so long.

Will be interesting to see what Apple does with its other footy ventures. Their picture quality is fire, they have some good shows. But their overall draw for sports isn’t there yet, at least for me. I would watch the Club World Cup tho.
When will the MLS learn though? This is the same tact they've used for years with these luxury players.. Messi is no different.

Back
Top Bottom