OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Hand the butcher been in and not injured. Whole deff ball game.. that martinez x varane combo 🔥 . Wonder how Antony woulda done too

Speaking of inter.. finally got a good red last night for champss :pimp:. jape jape sonoftony sonoftony
IMG_5651.jpeg

Hand the butcher been in and not injured. Whole deff ball game.. that martinez x varane combo 🔥 . Wonder how Antony woulda done too
Yeah those two are a big miss. Both would have helped with ball retention and Martinez is a big character to have out of the XI.

City would be hard done losing Gundo, dude has blossomed into one of the best in the world and his leadership is invaluable.

I can’t take another year of him, man. He’s not even good at the one thing he was ever good at.

I appreciate all he's done but it's def time for a change, been responsible for too many missed opportunities and chances in big games and moments over the last few years :smh:

Yup, those 2 would be gamechangers.

Midfield reinforcements are also needed but those are the main areas of improvement

I appreciate all he's done but it's def time for a change, been responsible for too many missed opportunities and chances in big games and moments over the last few years :smh:

That XG includes that horrible penalty call as well right?

Certainly inflates the the XG with a penalty shot.

Just got smoked on my first FUT finals match :lol:

Hopefully I get some good red cards bc last week's was straight *** :lol:

You doing that Lukaku SBC? :nerd:
Im thinkn about it. Just maybbbe. Dude i only got 9wins. My internet was acttn wack and disconnected 3 games that i was winning smh. Needed to win 3 of my last 5 games to get that 9. Went 4-0 and gave away my last game. Got 2 free win’s yesterday too. So i got my best red pick in 9 instead of 11 -_-

Haaland going ghost in a big game again :nerd:
Forgot about this. He wasn’t ghost gave United cbs hell all game and the first goal don’t happen without him winning the header that lead to it. Not scoring don’t mean ghost he had an effect on this game.

Also don’t know about again since two of his best performances against arsenal, a hat trick against united early in the season 5 in the knockouts, scoring home and away against Bayern etc.

Back
Top Bottom