OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals set

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

calling Hazard the worst transfer in our history is bold considering we’ve also signed Woodgate, Faubert, Pablo Garcia, Cassano, James Rodriguez, and Tomas Gravesen.

united shouldn’t worry too much cause mason mount is coming next season

As much as people joke about mount that account on twitter premier league panel seems high on him and that dude rarely misses with his analysis. Maybe he becomes what VDB was supposed to be for MU and ten Hag?

Speaking of Chelsea players, every blues fan on twitter seems thrilled about RM’s interest in Havertz. Do y’all think there’s a chance RM/Carlo makes Kai the attacking mid he was supposed to be? Or is he really just a bust?

None of them cost 160m :lol:

James was good for a moment, don't think he belongs with those other names

James was objectively garbage, theres a reason he was a second string player everywhere he went. Poor work ethic, mid level skills, and all hype living off of one nice Volley Goal in the WC and Florentino’s desire to grow his real estate ventures in Colombia.

^Honestly, not surprised. Majority of the Brazilian talent being talked about is under 18.

Edit:
my 2 cents on the James discussion, Falcao doesn't get the respect he deserves. James is decent, his issues start off the field.

Last edited:
James was objectively garbage, theres a reason he was a second string player everywhere he went. Poor work ethic, mid level skills, and all hype living off of one nice Volley Goal in the WC and Florentino’s desire to grow his real estate ventures in Colombia.
Yup. When he made that gol in wc i said he finna be a bench warmer when he signs for madrid. All the colombians went at me. Ummm

rice is def over priced but his profile is exactly what we need to allow kimmich to play a bit further forward. we've never replaced Thiago so hopefully this finally fixes that. him and kimmich together should be :emoji_fire:

Speaking of Chelsea players, every blues fan on twitter seems thrilled about RM’s interest in Havertz. Do y’all think there’s a chance RM/Carlo makes Kai the attacking mid he was supposed to be? Or is he really just a bust?
I’m indifferent. He’s 1 of 6 players out there that actually cares Day in Day out. You don’t wanna lose those guys. I know we need to cut fat but if Nkuku replaces him in that exact role it’ll be a straight swap and we get some money back which is tolerable.

Bust in eyes of Chelsea career or future RM career? He’s not for the former. As for the latter, if Carlo or the mindset for RM going is to continue this team false-9-winger-heavy style by all means go for it. BUT… he’s not top goal scorer of the season type of player. You will need to find that somewhere else on the team.

I use to be high on Kai.. not so much lately. What is the quoted priced tag on him?

Also today just proved ten hag is the right manager.. just once again let down by this board/owners. ****ing A, we let them replace Ronaldo with Weghorst man…. Smh

:lol: @ thinking James Rodriguez kept Everton up. That's why it's best to scroll past some in here and not even respond.
I literally said he was solid, then you came on here claimed I said he was responsible for keeping them up (they never went down) and then you repeated my description a few lines later saying he was “solid” and claimed I said something I didn’t.

Not too bright.

I literally said he was solid, then you came on here claimed I said he was responsible for keeping them up (they never went down) and then you repeated my description a few lines later saying he was “solid” and claimed I said something I didn’t.

Not too bright.
Your words, not mine. Don't blame me cause you sound like a knobhead whenever you post. Go sort yourself out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom