OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: International break

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Turns down a 3 year contract, a chance to start, with a pay increase to play less minutes and less pay. You can't complain about not getting call ups and respect.

He's in line to be the next captain no?

Maybe getting to tell his kids and grandkids he was Real captain is worth more :lol:

I guess so, but you aren't going to be actually wearing the armband much

In two years the captains will be Courtois, Fede & Vini

I guess so, but you aren't going to be actually wearing the armband much

Yea thought so, might be a pride thing.

He can probably get a deal elsewhere after the season too so 1 season as captain could be nice. Especially with you guys about to make a splash this summer

The players hate him and the fans hate him, not really much of a choice unless he wants the lord to give him his toughest battles next season :lol:

Huge loss if true

Would be quite the fitting send off though that his final piece of business would be locking down Leao to a new deal :pimp:

Might be the nicest words I've ever read from an Ultra about one of their players

Screenshot_20230605_162522_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_162748_Twitter.jpg

He played a big part in keeping them up. Gotta have a hell of an impact over there to get Italian ultras gushing over you and your character like that, glad he got to have a good comeback season in Italy

Might be the nicest words I've ever read from an Ultra about one of their players

Screenshot_20230605_162522_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_162748_Twitter.jpg

He played a big part in keeping them up. Gotta have a hell of an impact over there to get Italian ultras gushing over you and your character like that, glad he got to have a good comeback season in Italy

was a huge supporter of him. the thing is barca have been trying to do a move like this for him for like 2 years now but he refused because he was “too big”

Back
Top Bottom