OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Cristiano went his whole career hiding his real hair texture :smh:

fc7b8585-7ee2-4f72-815e-b93789aba347.jpg

Anyone in the San Fran area know of some good pubs to watch the CL final at? Going to the Cubs game at 4...so preferably kinda close to the stadium. If I have my time zones right...City play at noon, and Cubs/Giants is 4pm....I should have time to do both lol

AC Milan new owner waited for Maldini to get the deal done with Leao then sack him

Crazy

That's kinda wild that they actually sacked Maldini, thought he stepped down earlier :smh:

Self sabotage over there

Marca going big with the Davies cover story

Also apparently they've hit up Villarreal already for Chukwueze

Flo really signed Vini Jr years back and has never looked back when it comes to signings/target :lol:

Not an idea, but a solution already decided

The Milan transfer market will be carried out by Geoffrey Moncada (head of scouts) and Giorgio Furlani (CEO). Later it will be known if this will be a definitive decision for the rossonero project. Say Marzio.

Anyone in the San Fran area know of some good pubs to watch the CL final at? Going to the Cubs game at 4...so preferably kinda close to the stadium. If I have my time zones right...City play at noon, and Cubs/Giants is 4pm....I should have time to do both lol

maggie mcgarrys in north beach. official mancity bar that also houses arsenal. obviously not a man city or arsneal fan but ive been going to that bar for football for over 15 years. owner has always been great to me. didnt even cry and ***** last year when i pulled up early to the bar hours before the semis and hung up three madrid flags.

after the game, you walk one block and take the bus straight to pac bell. its about a 15-20 minute ride not because of distance but because of traffic.

maggie mcgarrys in north beach. official mancity bar that also houses arsenal. obviously not a man city or arsneal fan but ive been going to that bar for football for over 15 years. owner has always been great to me. didnt even cry and ***** last year when i pulled up early to the bar hours before the semis and hung up three madrid flags.

after the game, you walk one block and take the bus straight to pac bell. its about a 15-20 minute ride not because of distance but because of traffic.

Thanks bruv!!!

All this MLS hate hyperbole is getting out of control in here :smh: Can't wait for the inevitable MLS/Saudi League mini-tournament in the future so we can settle this debate once and for all.

Well we all know how much the Americans and Saudis love and protect one another. So that wouldn’t surprise me.

But maybe the MLS can do better than Chicharito Hernandez maybe?

I like Samu, I like Nick Jackson better

If we could get Samu for a good price maybe send them Brahim or something that could be good

Back
Top Bottom