OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Turning down near a Billi untaxed is wild but he's probably already near a billionaire by this point already so it might not hit the same :lol:

Also wouldn't surprise me if he personally didn't wanna be seen as following Ronaldo's lead :lol:

Sounds like MLS are trying to move heaven and earth to make it happen like Becks to the Galaxy back in the day. That basically ended up in Becks getting his own damn team down the line

Props to Liverpool, that’s a great piece of business.

Not surprised that Messi is choosing Miami over Saudi. I don’t think the money moves him in the same way it moves others, and he’s already on track to be a billionaire anyway.

Living in Saudi Arabia is probably awful, why subject yourself to that if you have the option of still getting racked out and being in a place like Miami instead.

Why are we acting like Messi needs that Saudi league money so bad? He’s already one of the richest athletes in history. Plus, the Saudis already pay him handsomely to be their tourism ambassador.

Definitely felt like they'd try harder after the weeks Saudi developements, their regional rival is trying to leave them in the dust in this space

I am going to need a round up of who is on which saudi team.

So Benz and Kante and Zaha are on the same team? Who went to Ronaldo and Talisca's team

Why are we acting like Messi needs that Saudi league money so bad? He’s already one of the richest athletes in history. Plus, the Saudis already pay him handsomely to be their tourism ambassador.
not only is he one of the richest athletes, he lives a relatively modest life compared to most athletes
it seems it was his father pursuing saudi more than anything.

not only is he one of the richest athletes, he lives a relatively modest life compared to most athletes
it seems it was his father pursuing saudi more than anything.
You think his dad has been playing/stringing along Barca the whole time?

You think his dad has been playing/stringing along Barca the whole time?
no, i think messi genuinely wanted to come back to barca so they tried to make it happen.
seems to be a lot of hurdles from tebas and la liga so messi’s teams has been hesitant. i think the reason it took so long for messi to make a decision is because he was still waiting for barca’s offer.

Back
Top Bottom