OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Lol the Frenkie thing looking like an L for both sides.

How is Frenkie leaving his dream club and city for a sinking ship “fair”?

And also @LA Diggler told me the club weren’t dumb enough to draw out negotiations with Barca this long without having an agreement in place already, which looks to be unequivocally wrong. They were that dumb.

United fans are really out here hiding too 😭

It’s a brand new thread. We know they’re reading :lol:

Smh transfer window looking ugly in my department. Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T HAD to made this thread once the fireworks start busting

It feels like Barca are just doing more of what got them into this stuff in the first place :lol: and delaying the inevitable/burying themselves into a deeper hole. Like someone maxing out more credit cards to keep the facade going.

As long as y’all don’t get Lewa I’m here for it all.

man hate it had to be Chelsea but glad my man Koulibaly finally out of there.
I'm not sure it makes much sense but I wanted Barca to go for koulibaly over kounde.

I think he's easily a top 5 cb in the world

It feels like Barca are just doing more of what got them into this stuff in the first place :lol: and delaying the inevitable/burying themselves into a deeper hole. Like someone maxing out more credit cards to keep the facade going.

As long as y’all don’t get Lewa I’m here for it all.
Lewa is coming and it's def not the same thing bartomeu did with Barca.
Probably won't interest you but there are a lot of articles explaining how this is all working out.

I don't understand how all these Barca signings make sense
Especially the reported wages too, it just looks like a recipe for spiralling further into debt

I'm not sure it makes much sense but I wanted Barca to go for koulibaly over kounde.

I think he's easily a top 5 cb in the world

yeah, Kounde is nice no doubt but Koulibaly been doing it.
I seen people say he was old but late 20s/early 30s seem to be prime years for CB.

Lewa is coming and it's def not the same thing bartomeu did with Barca.
Probably won't interest you but there are a lot of articles explaining how this is all working out.

Links/Cliffnotes? :nerd:

There’s gotta be some trade off I’d think. Short term relief but long term sacrifices.

Let's go!

FXjvi4RX0AE21oY

Back
Top Bottom