OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals set

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You’re a joke. You’re 3rd place at the midpoint of the season. All you can claim is a carabao cup final appearance. Please do yourself a favor and shut the **** up
The teams who have been making the most noise over the last few years and keeping the prem interesting are misfiring and instead of taking advantage of it and trying to compete to challenge for the title, they are wallowing in 3rd and are chatting **** like they are in first. These man are smoking dust.

Beans Beans in here celebrating the possibility of being bought by oil money. Sounding like an excited IG bop who going over seas to get **** on.

Yikes...

Pep was just talking about how they've been under investigation for years without charges the other day too :lol: :lol:

Life hit em hard

CAS is the highest independent court in sport that rightfully cleared us but now we can’t appeal to them cause reasons?

Whatever man at this point I actually don’t even care premier league just do what you want I don’t have energy for this **** anymore

CAS is the highest independent court in sport that rightfully cleared us but now we can’t appeal to them cause reasons?

Whatever man at this point I actually don’t even care premier league just do what you want
Different jurisdiction apparently being FA sanctions

Club statment

BREAKING | #ManCity statement:

“Manchester City FC is surprised by the issuing of these alleged breaches of the Premier League Rules, particularly given the extensive engagement and vast amount of detailed materials that the EPL has been provided with. The Club welcomes a review of this matter by an independent Commission, to impartially consider the comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence that exists in support of its position. As such we look forward to this matter being put to rest once and for all.”

just tell what the final ruling is when it’s all reviewed

this got anything to do with them claiming to have higher revenue then us, pool, Madrid and Barca :rofl:?

Back
Top Bottom