OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
We obviously know they’re true. Just waiting to see if there’s any Justice- and send a message to PSG, Chelsea, and Newcastle while we’re at it.

We obviously know they’re true. Just waiting to see if there’s any Justice- and send a message to PSG, Chelsea, and Newcastle while we’re at it.
I don’t get how people can say what we obviously know when the highest court in all of sport not to long ago said what y’all thought y’all knew was wrong and UEFAs evidence was a crock of **** :lol:

This is why I barley care about this side of things anymore punish us or not the final ruling will take years and it don’t matter people gonna believe what they want anyway

^^
The fault wasn't the evidence itself being **** though :lol:, it was the non-legal means used to get said evidence by FootyLeaks that sank their case.

The ways of getting evidence is totally irrelevant to the Prem per their own rules...big difference

This is why it'll probably play out much differently than the UEFA case...

They're gonna try to make an example out of Citeh to keep an independent regulator from the government out of their business

^^
The fault wasnt the evidence itself being **** though :lol:, it was the illegal means used to get it by FootyLeaks.

The ways of getting evidence is irrelevant to the Prem...

This is why it'll probably play out much differently than the UEFA case...

They're gonna try to make an example out of Citeh to keep an independent regulator from the government out of their business

That’s not entirely true because the court went on to say that it was not how the evidence was obtained but that it was doctored as well and didn’t prove anything. Y’all always leave out that part.

That last sentence I do fully agree with

I don’t get how people can say what we obviously know when the highest court in all of sport not to long ago said what y’all thought y’all knew was wrong and UEFAs evidence was a crock of **** :lol:

This is why I barley care about this side of things anymore punish us or not the final ruling will take years and it don’t matter people gonna believe what they want anyway
Cmon dog.. courts/judges/juries have gotten way worse wrong. No amount of lawyers is gonna sway the fact we know y’all are well sourced in the dark arts.

That’s not entirely true because the court went on to say that it was not how the evidence was obtained but that it was doctored as well and didn’t prove anything. Y’all always leave out that part
In any case, you guys just got hit with 100 breaches/ violations :lol:

That's unprecedented and to think the Prem won't have concrete stuff on you over years of investigation just because of another case under a different set of rules and jurisdiction is willful thinking at best.

They would never have come out this hard if that was the case, they took their sweet time to leave no stone unturned with this

Cmon dog.. courts/judges/juries have gotten way worse wrong. No amount of lawyers is gonna sway the fact we know y’all are well sourced in the dark arts.
And this what I mean people gonna believe what they want. CAS the most independent court in the sport has never been found to have any level of corruption but this the one the got wrong? Why cause City cause we know y’all. Y’all got it :lol:
In any case, you guys just got hit with 100 breaches/ violations :lol:

That's unprecedented and to think the Prem won't have concrete stuff on you over years of investigation just because of an unrelated case under a different set of rules and jurisdiction is willful thinking at best.

They would never have come out this hard if that was the case
Fam a couple of those 100 breaches where talking about grass length :lol: unrelated case but they reviewing the same financial stuff from the same time period UEFA did 10+ years ago that is what’s relevant it’s the same stuff being reviewed again.

UEFA came out hard and their evidence was wack y’all putting a lot of faith in the premier league an institution y’all know is self serving just like y’all put a lot of faith in UEFA an institution that is known to be self serving too. We saw how it played out last time it’s gonna be a couple more years to see how this plays out.

And this what I mean people gonna believe what they want. CAS the most independent court in the sport has never been found to have any level of corruption but this the one the got wrong? Why cause City cause we know y’all. Y’all got it :lol:

Fam a couple of those 100 breaches where talking about grass length :lol: unrelated case but they reviewing the same financial stuff from the same time period UEFA did 10+ years ago that is what’s relevant it’s the same stuff being reviewed again.

UEFA came out hard and their evidence was wack y’all putting a lot of faith in the premier league an institution y’all know is self serving just like y’all put a lot of faith in UEFA an institution that is known to be self serving too. We saw how it played out last time it’s gonna be a couple more years to see how this plays out.
I’m not even talking about corruption. I’m saying they are human and get things wrong. Also lawyers make their bread by being able to navigate around rules and laws.. it won’t be shocking if they beat this.. but doesn’t prove innocence, sorry

I’m not even talking about corruption. I’m saying they are human and get things wrong. Also lawyers make their bread by being able to navigate around rules and laws.. it won’t be shocking if they beat this.. but doesn’t prove innocence, sorry
And how can we just assume they got it wrong when they all saw more of the evidence than anyone here? They could’ve got it wrong or they could’ve got it right it doesn’t prove innocent but it doesn’t prove guilt either.

And frankly I don’t even argue that citys owners are not sketch they clearly are but I’m not deluding myself into thinking these other billionaires and institutions In the sport aren’t self serving and care about the sanctity of the game that’s the frustrating part to me more than anything. These same clubs that’s was begging UEFA and the league to do something the same ones that will turn and hold hands with citys owners to start a super league. Juventus was one of those clubs and these dudes just got hit with an actual point deduction cause of they **** going on there was actual evidence of :lol: This **** is jokes man

i’ll take rodrygo for no fee thanks.
kdb and silva can come too if they are fine coming off the bench

UEFA/CAS to Boehly/Chelsea and Newcastle in a few years

it-was-25-years-ago-when-booker-t-was-coming-for-hogan-v0-7r9ljm49g0s81.png

Shame Ted Lasso FC never really got the chance to get going :smh:

Watch them play with that new manager bounce the next 2 matches against United though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom