OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Shame Ted Lasso FC never really got the chance to get going :smh:

Watch them play with that new manager bounce the next 2 matches against United though :lol:

I was expecting Marsch to get sacked after United washes them. I hope he doesnt take the USMNT job. He should still coach in Europe

1p-Z7XWvpxr3DPpI.jpg:large

Fair play to their manager, really is ridiculous how this is just a regular thing over there and nothing concrete ever happens in terms of consequences :smh:

They're becoming like Serie A

Unless Flo condemns it, its going to keep happening sadly. In the meantime, keep dancing on them b**ches Vini :pimp:

and he’s a midfielder
Yea his scoring numbers still being elite while he's also got the most assists in Europe at the same time is kinda mad at this stage of his career :lol::sick:

Neymar had the most for a while after an amazing start to the season but he's caught up and passed him in 2023.

Got the most dribbles completed in Europe too :lol:

Really making damn sure B'Dor no.8 is locked up without a doubt/debate

I'm no lawyer, and not gonna try to be. Nothing is going to take the last 11 years of joy I've had being a City fan. Watching us get eliminated from Europa by Sporting Lisbon to now watching Haaland score hattricks on the daily.

If there was any legit cheating it should of been stopped then. Other clubs were spending just the same if not more on far worst players than us. There was maybe 1 or 2 seasons I thought we really overspent but it's whatever. Still going to love the sport and club just as much regarding whatever happens.

i don’t think madrid has a choice. lots of competitions and they look tired and leggy

also why is hazard even mentioned anymore? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom