OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Turned the Chelsea game on 20 seconds before that goal 😳
Had to be him to score the winner

How long before Nunez is called a bust?

Or has that happened already?
Umm besides Bobby tell me what forward of ours is putting the ball in the back of the met consistently.

Salah getting paid $350k a year. It's a the collective of them

Damn went from hearing he’s better than Ramos to this real quick :lol:

Also heard Darwin Jovic = Haaland/Mane, and Trent was among the RB gods.

The entire team isn't performing. We were lucky it was 3-3 without AB1 we lost 6-3 today. Nunez ain't the problem here
so he's not getting the distribution is what you are saying. im not even talking about yall's record. how has HE looked? seems like instead of defending his play you are deflecting.
is bobby ahead of him in the pecking order?

so he's not getting the distribution is what you are saying. im not even talking about yall's record. how has HE looked? seems like instead of defending his play you are deflecting.
is bobby ahead of him in the pecking order?
I'm not deflecting. We have a larger issue than whether or not darwin plays. Are you blind? Do you watch us play? If nunez plays today the score doesn't change much.

I'm not deflecting. We have a larger issue than whether or not darwin plays. Are you blind? Do you watch us play? If nunez plays today the score doesn't change much.
i am not blind. are you mad?
i am not talking about the score. im talking about nunez. did you know that a good striker can change the game? i would expect that from a 100 million dollar signing. im merely just asking.
my group chat has nothing but slander for nunez especially given his price tag.

Finished the replay for the NLD. London is red :pimp: Jesus still looking like a world beater, and Xhaka looking like a star reborn. Ramsdale with some crucial stops, and Saliba might be the best ball-retaining CB we've ever had. The kid has unreal control with the ball.

Top of the table and on we go 8)

Edit - How could I forget. Partey with a BANGER at the most perfect time possible. NLD, fighting for top of table, and the man casually fires a cannon shot of a goal from outside the box for the first time in an Arsenal shirt :pimp:

i am not blind. are you mad?
i am not talking about the score. im talking about nunez. did you know that a good striker can change the game? i would expect that from a 100 million dollar signing. im merely just asking.
my group chat has nothing but slander for nunez especially given his price tag.
His price tag was 100m because of the years left on his previous contract with Benfica, he also didn't have a buyout clause.

Salah getting paid 350k a week, give him that energy too. He set some standards in previous seasons and as of February has 3 goals from open play.. Salah supposed to be my game changer, some of my fan base waxed poetically saying best in the world. He needs to step up as well

Back
Top Bottom