OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
5C4C901E-D0A6-48F7-AA47-643907388464.gif

That jacket made it look funny :lol:

That lowkey moment when pre-bullied teams easily cruise thru the group stages. #BullyJoaoFelix

Reece James needs to get off Chelsea so i can root for him. Love his game

Haaland a monster. Bernardo was relentless out there today too. Constantly picking at the defense and probing. So glad he stayed. But every time some one gets a ball out wide Haaland is shuckin and jivin in the box. He is never standing and never complacent. If he maintains that level of energy and movement he will destroy the record books.

If anyone plays FIFA 23 not online or who would like the settings for casual gameplay here’s a link. The OP regularly updates when the game does and they’re meticulous about it. just use their chart

In fact this site does the right sliders for all sports games

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Englanders gonna England….

946A8C2F-4C13-43A6-9DEE-9E449D0A757D.jpeg

This is why I rather Leão stay at Milan or go to Spain. I don’t think I’ll be able handle the English press talking about his hair style…

Or questioning his attitude when he’s literally the nicest and happiest player out there…

474B4B45-8968-450F-9FFB-660A09F77590.jpeg

Walker has groin surgery gonna be out for a while and a doubt for the World Cup. Feel for him he’s really struggling to stay fit now in general.

Cancelo back to rightback and Gomez leftback it is then. Suspect we will see some Cancelo LB and Rico Lewis RB too, the kid seems nice and Pep . If stones could stay fit the go for experience option would be Cancelo LB and stones RB

Back
Top Bottom