OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
i pray mount is a smoke screen. I’m seeing some crazy prices being quoted from Chelsea on a player with a year left on his contract.

i pray mount is a smoke screen. I’m seeing some crazy prices being quoted from Chelsea on a player with a year left on his contract.
Sounds like the club is tryna pay 40-50m while Chelsea is throwing down the English tax :lol:

Would be dissappointing in a vacuum but if he's brought in along with another 6 and someone to replace McTom/Sabitzer then it could work out.

Sounds like the plan is to have him play in the Eriksen role. He did well last season but his legs are gone so getting younger legs in there and having him as a squad option would be ideal.

Sounds like the club is tryna pay 40-50m while Chelsea is throwing down the English tax :lol:

Would be dissappointing in a vacuum but if he's brought in along with another 6 and someone to replace McTom/Sabitzer then it could work out.

Sounds like the plan is to have him play in the Eriksen role. He did well last season but his legs are gone so getting younger legs in there and having him as a squad option would be ideal.
nah fam.
mount ain’t it. too much good young talent out there to be overpaying for mount

feels like one of these “we need an englishmen” quota transfers

Yeah but 50 for him with multiple years on a contract barely makes sense. Let alone 50 for him and he has one year left. I just don’t like it. We should be aiming for 30.. if we want him. Still holding out this is a smoke screen
nah fam.
mount ain’t it. too much good young talent out there to be overpaying for mount

feels like one of these “we need an englishmen” quota transfers
Could be. I’d have to look at our squad and see who helps us with the homegrown quota but we could be looking at plugging holes and filling that void. I really am not a fan of this..

Benz staying one more year keeps our timeline more intact

Bring in Joselu or Firmino & add a RW

Next year, Endrick & a High price striker

Last edited:
Don't know if I believe Benz is staying. Firmino at madrid is a good option.

Mbappe is more than likely coming next year, believe Endrick has a Mbappe clause in his contract so unsure what that means about his first team play.

It's a ****ing game. These people need to get over themselves and go back to their lives. No reason to abuse Taylor, or especially throw drinks or a ****ing chair at him and his family.

Throw the **** at Stuart Atwell for failing yet again as the VAR referee.

It's a ****ing game. These people need to get over themselves and go back to their lives. No reason to abuse Taylor, or especially throw drinks or a ****ing chair at him and his family.

Throw the **** at Stuart Atwell for failing yet again as the VAR referee.

they should have thrown those drinks at their manager

As much **** as we all give refs sometimes one thing I do understand is why leagues will fine players and managers heavily for openly going at them in interviews. Cannot risk emboldening some jack*** fans who will take it too far.

Those were some pathetic dudes man. Really sad to see his daughter there crying like that :smh:

Inspired by their pathetic manager of course. What more do you expect from the guy who has a history of confronting referees in parking lots after matches?

Everyone is to blame except for him. It’s all the fault of referees, medics, UNICEF, etc. Not his horrible tactics and instructing players to behave like neanderthals on the pitch when they’re losing.

Can’t stand Mourinho and his fanboys.

Back
Top Bottom