OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League quarterfinals begin this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Oh that’s why United fans are so pissed.

Cause they’re the only team to win the treble.

Should have done a better job the last 10 years to try to stop City.

Can’t cry now.
Lmfaooo dog you never miss a chance huh?
WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20230516_173829.jpg

My good luck flag !!!!
Damn I would report your *** to the HOA

Modric, Benz, Carvajal & Kroso looked their age today, I been saying rip the band-aid of these players off already

Completely. I felt bad for Modric with how frequently he was second to the ball on so many occasions. Even last year that wasn't the situation.

It has to feel even worse for the players when they recognize they've lost a half (or whole) step of pace. Just a nightmare to watch yourself physically decline from Mt. Olympus.

Completely. I felt bad for Modric with how frequently he was second to the ball on so many occasions. Even last year that wasn't the situation.

It has to feel even worse for the players when they recognize they've lost a half (or whole) step of pace. Just a nightmare to watch yourself physically decline from Mt. Olympus.

These quotes from pep and city players make me think they’re about to lose the final… they seem way too confident (not that they shouldn’t) heading into it.

I was having a convo with about Haaland and balotelli came up. Person made the point Balotelli would have been a better version of Haaland if he had managed to grow up. Made me think.

RM could have a big problem at striker next season with Benz finally look his age. I’m not sure who they could even bring in, and the Rodrygo false 9 experiment has failed numerous times. They could go for an Osimhen or Leao but then what do you do the following season when Mbappe is expiring?

Another shoutout I just thought of ****in Akanji man. What was just an end of window signing for cover I going into a heavy fixture period I ain’t think much of has ended up being one of our most important signings. Man got here late and Pep ain’t take him out the starting lineup since. Quality player who adapted to Peps system extremely fast.

Another shoutout I just thought of ****in Akanji man. What was just an end of window signing for cover I going into a heavy fixture period I ain’t think much of has ended up being one of our most important signings. Man got here late and Pep ain’t take him out the starting lineup since. Quality player who adapted to Peps system extremely fast.

Another one, not on the pitch tonight, but has been critical is Ake. Man couldn’t sniff the field but kept his head down and kept working and was damn near undroppable

Another one that might cause some tears in here is

Jackie :pimp:

I get the bants because of the price tag but he’s been very good this season. Can’t remember the last time he didn’t start a meaningful match this year. Crucial to the season we’ve had up to this point

Feel like in footy so many coaches are reactive instead of proactive. I admittedly don’t watch City a ton but Pep seems to be one of the exceptions and is always trying to experiment to squeeze the most out of his squad.

Back
Top Bottom