OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League quarterfinals begin this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Since it’s West coast hours and the mods are asleep apparently there’s another Kyle walker out there that’s a pro skater. He has a shoe line by Vans :lol:
IMG_8063.jpeg
IMG_8061.jpeg
IMG_8064.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8064.jpeg
    IMG_8064.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
Nah. This is you right now after Arsenal bottled it. Imma let you marinate a bit till you come to your senses.

THE-FIVE-STAGES-OF-THE-GRIEVING-PROCESS-1-1.png
I've been in the acceptance stage for over a decade, all of us have. Big Gabi was the only good defender we had for a month after Saliba went out. Literally the only reason we didn't lose more. Zinny, White, especially Holding, were ****. Straight up leaving Gabriel on an island game after game, and the man performed great. Close outs, crucial interceptions, dominated in the air. Having to overcompensate for **** or aloof teammates will result in an error from time to time, but he was far and away the most important person in defense for Arsenal the past 2 months.

Speaking of Vinicius to the premier league, a certain Julio Baptista came before.

GettyImages-78641447.jpg

Julio-Baptista-of-Arsenal.jpg
agreed vinicius should go to arsenal

tebas is the worst president. don’t expect him to do anything cause he’s obviously in agreement.
and lol at expecting modric to come out and say something. y’all mustve never met croatians before. they are huge racists.

Basically EVERY Brazilian pro club released statements of condemnation too yesterday.

The condemnation has been worldwide

He's apparently suspended too

All around disgrace :smh:, I dont blame him if the following is true

Last edited:
He has to leave.

Honestly all the black players should leave (they won't of course, their means of living is attached to these locations) but they shouldn't be allowed to profit off of your gifts and look down at you all the same. Especially if you're the unwanted face of the league.

He has to leave.

Honestly all the black players should leave (they won't of course, their means of living is attached to these locations) but they shouldn't be allowed to profit off of your gifts and look down at you all the same. Especially if you're the unwanted face of the league.
He's got a contract until 2027 but if the league continually shows its *** and doesn't try to protect some of the few superstars they've got left, he might have no choice sooner than later.

His agent interestingly enough said this...

I get rice, but arsenal does not need another creative mid. Spend that money on a striker

I’m not even gonna comment further on the Vini situation. It’s wash, rinse, repeat with this ****. La liga will never be at the level of the epl and it’s not from the quality on the pitch. How can tebas even be allowed to be the president with those comments?

GG City fans

Crazy that Chelsea haven't scored against City since Kai's goal in the final :sick:

Cannot say I am surprised about Arsenal fumble badly

:lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom