OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Seems like City doesn’t get in the way of players wanting to leave the club, but that said Alvarez seems pretty happy for the time being. If I were him if anything I’d ask for a loan for a year if I really wanted to start and see what happens with Haaland in 2024 before asking out.

Julian should leave City yesterday. Our young stars need to be on the pitch, not riding pine. I cringe whenever I see a young Argentine player linked to City.

def a love hate relationship with this dude but he had a better career than most and had could tee up a cross with the best of em.

another huge salary gone. can you believe bartomeu was gonna give this guy 36 million next szn?

Kind of shocking, he had a terrific debut season in management with them.

Wonder if it's because he's got something else lined up, Ajax or the league winners Feyenoord maybe?

Last time Inter won it all

Milito has become mad underrated, he was a killer that season and Sneijder should've won the B'Dor between his Treble with Inter and helping drag the Oranje to the WC final

1684936476931.gif

Tebass goofed. Clearly this has gone global and with the Nike ad campaign (as opportunistic as the intentions truly are) other corporations will surely pick up on it and eventually threaten to pull sponsorship to not be affiliated with barbarism if this continues.

Back
Top Bottom