OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1. Mbappe (special for most of the season, WC included)
2.Halaand (monster season, could eclipse Mbappe if they win the Treble)
3.Vini Jr (most influential player in the world this season, but his team let him down.)
4. KDB (absolute brains of City, WC was trash but a treble would put him in the podium for the year.)
5. Osimhen (Killer for a Napoli that no one saw coming, it was either him or Kvara but Osimhen proved to be to goods this season.)

And yes, Messi should absolutely not be on anyone’s list. Garbage season at PSG (except for a few games early on) and a WC where his only noticeable performances were the 5 pens, the 1 pass during the Netherlands game, and picking a fight with a 90 yr old disabled Van Gaal.

I said what I said.

The lie detector test determined you're telling the TRUTH.
Had this conversation in person and the other person agreed Messi's WC performance wasn't what the media wants you to believe. If city wins the CL, haaland should get the balon d'or since KDB won't be getting it.

Enzo pushing for the Chelsea move right away in Jan when if he had waited 5 months, he’d have had his pick of like 4 or 5 different better ran clubs and better positioned to offer CL footy than Chelsea will never not baffle me. Man signed a 7 year deal too :sick:

Enzo pushing for the Chelsea move right away in Jan when if he had waited 5 months, he’d have had his pick of like 4 or 5 different better ran clubs and better positioned to offer CL footy than Chelsea will never not baffle me. Man signed a 7 year deal too :sick:

They’ll get it together under Poch. Squad is loaded with talent.

I think they'll be a lot better, their talent is undeniable, but he really didn't need to sign up for months of struggle on a 12th placed squad and not competing in Europe for at least a year :lol:

The level of desperation to dip midseason was crazy to me but he's being rewarded handsomely and even Benfica came up big time.

Dudes really wanna downplay that Messi WC? :lol:

You take him off that team and Argentina weren't sniffing a final, he objectively balled out each time they needed him most. I can't even put that down in the name of bantz

A lot of these guys clearly don’t understand how important the world cup is.

Gonna need Sancho to finish the season on the right with Antony going down, he looked great there yesterday and has looked more comfortable there than out left throughout the season.

A lot of these guys clearly don’t understand how important the world cup is.
Yea from the must win Mexico match to throughout the knockout stages, he legit showed up each time so not sure how folks are picking that part of his season to downplay.

The fact that it was probably his final WC and chance to win it too and all the pressure being on him adds to the weight of his performance imo. He was the furthest thing to a passenger during the run, he drove that bus :lol:

I think they'll be a lot better, their talent is undeniable, but he really didn't need to sign up for months of struggle on a 12th placed squad and not competing in Europe for at least a year :lol:

The level of desperation to dip midseason was crazy to me but he's being rewarded handsomely and even Benfica came up big time.

Bingo. It was financially driven. Enzo’s camp wanted to maximize on the post-WC hype and ultimately secured the bag.

Damn they're trying to pack Kieran Trippier out of here this morning :lol:

Grimey business if true though...

Yea from the must win Mexico match to throughout the knockout stages, he legit showed up each time so not sure how folks are picking that part of his season to downplay.

The fact that it was probably his final WC and chance to win it too and all the pressure being on him adds to the weight of his performance imo. He was the furthest thing to a passenger during the run, he drove that bus :lol:

Honestly, I couldn’t care less if Messi wins the BdO or not. Not like he really needs another one. But tearing down his world cup win to make a case for someone else shows me you’re either clueless, biased, or both.

Honestly, I couldn’t care less if Messi wins the BdO or not. Not like he really needs another one. But tearing down his world cup win to make a case for someone else shows me you’re either clueless, biased, or both.
Yea that run in un****witable for me :lol:

I can't say anything bad really when he played a big part in us getting probably the best WC tourney of our lifetimes and one of the greatest matches ever period in the final.

Sergej for 30M seems like a good deal.

And I give the D’or to Messi. Idc. What he did is history. He carried that Argentina team to a WC that no one ever thought he could. I had full blooded Argentinians saying he could never do it because he isn’t Maradona. Idc If france had injuries they were still better than Argentina. And despite an Mbappe masterclass Argentina still pulled it off.

This Chelsea team is just unbelievably sad

We will be fine

Just another bad season

cfa06d54-0a31-4fd8-a6f0-e7406948f5ad

Chelsea fans are tryna get him put of here for this :lol:

Those fans are weirdo. I don't see any problem. Fans thought it's another Courtois situation like Colwill made his mind by wanting to stay in Brighton. I was like ek, Brighton isn't Madrid. What is Colwill supposed to say about Brighton while on loan? Negative comments? He did what he had. Happy for him

WHEW!!! Thank you Eghbali and Enzo! If the club didn't get him in January, yeah there's no way for us to get him this summer transfer :lol:

I hope they get it together immediately. I cannot wait to see them this July

Given all the tone deaf/willfully obtuse comments from players, coaches, execs and all the attempted justifications and rationalizations of the behavior, I tend to agree with Pep. Hard to see much change on a societal level there anytime soon...

Saw this earlier

Last edited:

2021 manager search all over again :lol:

Kane needs to get out soon as he can for his own sake

I don't even want to imagine the kind of horrors I'll have to witness when we lose Kane.
Man's back must be hurting from carrying us so hard this season

Back
Top Bottom