OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finally just started rediscovering his form, scoring touch, and health. Wish him well. But it’s definitely a loss for RM’s depth. Not sure if Brahmin will be an improvement.

Tebas said a lot of crazy things yesterday. That **** was crazy. Wasn’t just “Ronaldo is gay and Messi has autism” thing.

Had to be one of the wildest interviews in the history of sports.

Even Pep knows they can’t solve racism is Spain. He’s never changed why would they? :lol:

I think it’s going to get worse for Vinny, etc. There may be a drop off this weekend but these Spanish MFers are not going to forget that Vinicíus embarrassed them globally.

Barça are going to be out here with *** ads.

😭 😭

1685120514249.jpeg

1685120532936.jpeg

1. Mbappe (special for most of the season, WC included)
2.Halaand (monster season, could eclipse Mbappe if they win the Treble)
3.Vini Jr (most influential player in the world this season, but his team let him down.)
4. KDB (absolute brains of City, WC was trash but a treble would put him in the podium for the year.)
5. Osimhen (Killer for a Napoli that no one saw coming, it was either him or Kvara but Osimhen proved to be to goods this season.)

And yes, Messi should absolutely not be on anyone’s list. Garbage season at PSG (except for a few games early on) and a WC where his only noticeable performances were the 5 pens, the 1 pass during the Netherlands game, and picking a fight with a 90 yr old disabled Van Gaal.

I said what I said.
:rofl:

Yea from the must win Mexico match to throughout the knockout stages, he legit showed up each time so not sure how folks are picking that part of his season to downplay.

The fact that it was probably his final WC and chance to win it too and all the pressure being on him adds to the weight of his performance imo. He was the furthest thing to a passenger during the run, he drove that bus :lol:
FIFA/Adidas and the refs drove that bus. Come on now :lol:

That blatant handball against the Netherlands without getting a card

Elon should've bought United instead of Twitter like I said

Unlike the stock-market volatility that has plagued many billionaires over the past year, there’s no indication that values and earnings in the sports world are headed anywhere except up for the foreseeable future—great news for not just these new sports billionaires but the new ones destined to follow.

Elon should've bought United instead of Twitter like I said

We'd be on the verge of relegation if he owned United :lol: . He fired everyone that kept Twitter running and the app is now damn near unable. I can't imagine him doing the same thing so he can run the whole front office :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom