OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Don't think I've ever seen Dalot playing with this much confidence damn, that 2nd goal with his weak foot was nasty

He's really been coming into his own under ETH this season

I’ve seen him play with this much confidence.

Yea it was against U-21’s but still :lol:

Mitrovic is who people thought Vlahovic would be. Told a friend of mine earlier in the summer that a big club should go after him. He referenced his previous track record claiming that Mitro ain't make much noise the last few times and I told him fulham wasn't built like they are now. Look what mans did today. Hat trick.

While Kappa still can’t miss..

1664118190704.jpeg

1664118176026.jpeg

Deschamps lack of aggressive tactics with 2 of the best forwards this generation, and Go Kart Giroud, is criminal. To play 5ATB against Denmark invites so much pressure and its showed today.

France could/should have scored at multiple instances. I missed from about the point Denmark scored their first so I'm not sure if bad defense, or amazing attacking, but Didier needs to sort his tactics out or its a Round of 16 exit for France in two months.

The way a lot of managers are so conservative, I’m almost convinced that it’s politics and their jobs aren’t to necessarily win, but to just not go out early and embarrassingly. It seems like risk aversion is more important than boldness and balance.

Back
Top Bottom