OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
King Charles phoned the officiating crew like

1n0db2.jpg

Impressed with Bellingham. Kid's future is bright. Worth every penny that Dortmund will command. His composure and ability to not give the ball away is amazing, especially given his age. Wow

where did Southgate manage before the NT?
what credentials does he have to be given the keys to a world cup

I'm almost positive if england had a competent manager they would've been able to keep musiala too instead of letting him represent germany. young talent for them would've been crazy with musiala, bellingham, foden, reece james, saka etc

Yea that's the wild thing, Musiala easily could've played for England :lol:

He played for them during most of his youth level

Slabhead's current form is giving me a teeny-tiny bit of optimism on USMNTs chances out the group.

Need Inter to do the lord’s work against an injured Leverlona at the San Siro. Barca finishing third in their group would lead to hall of fame bantz. And tomorrow could be key in that possibility.

Feel bad for Araujo if he does indeed miss the WC.
I hope you flunk out of med school yet here we are....

UK journos are really waxing lyrical about that comeback against one of the worst German sides in ages like they did something today :rofl:

Almost like they haven't gone on their longest winless streak in 30 years, didn't score in over 5 matches and finished the Nation's League season bottom with 0 wins :lol:

Lot of talk about how he's brought them further than they have in ages to defend him without Acknowledging the ease of their draws and the fact they currently have overwhelming young talent.

They went that far because of that talent, not the tactics but the tactics are why they still ended up trophyless...

Long sleeve. #7. Distance goal. For the NT.

We talmbout Kai or Ronnie here? What team he on?:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom