OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
:rofl:

1664235914903.png
1664235939823.png

1664235964406.png

1664236033300.png

luke shaw has been playing really well today

National team Shaw is world class
His ability/talent has never been an issue, he's proven that he's a got a good player in him.

The problem is the bad habits that he hasn't kicked yet and how complacent he gets whenever his position isn't under threat.

He's a quality player when he's motivated. Played his best football when he had Blind and then Telles pushing him for a spot. Now he's got Malacia.

Just wish he could keep that up all the time :lol:

Barca gotta get that backline healthy quick or they could be out the group stage again, they do have the ability to a high scoring match now tho.

Why are we playing Adams and Acosta with McKennie? That midfield won't survive in the WC, so why try it now?

Last edited:
Why are we playing Adams and Acosta with McKenzie? That midfield won't survive in the WC, so why try it now?

got to love having the last friendly before games that actually matter and not knowing our best line up yet.

IF...big if...IF we are fully healthy (minus the guys that are surly out) I hope we see Musah starting in the midfield, Antonee Robinson in the back and just some how get Aaronson, Pulisic and Reyna on the field. I don't care if you put Weah (if healthy) or Sargent as a #9 But Pepi can come off the bench after those two.

It is obvious the US need an identity. We used to be nothing but hard work. We don't have the talent to play out from the back. I wish we would recognize our strengths and just lean into them. It's a national team you really can't instill a game plan like you can at the club level.

got to love having the last friendly before games that actually matter and not knowing our best line up yet.

IF...big if...IF we are fully healthy (minus the guys that are surly out) I hope we see Musah starting in the midfield, Antonee Robinson in the back and just some how get Aaronson, Pulisic and Reyna on the field. I don't care if you put Weah (if healthy) or Sargent as a #9 But Pepi can come off the bench after those two.

It is obvious the US need an identity. We used to be nothing but hard work. We don't have the talent to play out from the back. I wish we would recognize our strengths and just lean into them. It's a national team you really can't instill a game plan like you can at the club level.
Musah should be a locked in starter in this team. His versatility to dribble out of pressure and retain possession is crucial. Weston, Musah and Adams... I dont hate. So long as Weston isn't used out wide.

Aaronson/Pulisic/Reyna should work well in the team and feed the striker. But we're giving up on Musah in that case, knowing Gregg. Now if we could find a striker that can finish those chances it'd be great *cough* BRING IN PEFOK, YOU DUMB **** GREG *cough*

I assume he has to see this as the old 4th game in the preseason type situation. Where you just let the guys who never play get some time....
Yeah can't let the guys who are going to be left off the plane get disgruntled :lol:

Pls god don't tell me players like Arriola are getting on that plane.

Back
Top Bottom