OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Inter Milan wins 20th Scudetto ⭐️⭐️🖤💙

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
when the new world cup thread is started, going to be interesting to see which back up teams people pick. kinda like how this yearly thread starts, people rep their squads. not necessarily who they they the favorites are but who theyre connected to. someone is going to be the guy that picks the brazil, argentina, and france with a straight face.

once portugal crashes out, im just rooting for chaos and whoever i have less bitterness towards.

might want to do that ancestry.com to see if i have any spanish blood in me so i can be that guy that roots for both portugal and spain.

JK
1664488647690.png

Last edited:
We getting the early Saturday thread going? Has to be biggest match of the season so far. Very curious who Conte is leaving in the bench.

My country isn't in the WC, however, I will make picks based off players. When you go back home during the WC time, people drive around with flags of countries they are supporting. You'll see Germany, Spain, France, England etc.

when the new world cup thread is started, going to be interesting to see which back up teams people pick. kinda like how this yearly thread starts, people rep their squads. not necessarily who they they the favorites are but who theyre connected to. someone is going to be the guy that picks the brazil, argentina, and france with a straight face.

once portugal crashes out, im just rooting for chaos and whoever i have less bitterness towards.

might want to do that ancestry.com to see if i have any spanish blood in me so i can be that guy that roots for both portugal and spain.

JK
1664488647690.png

OMG burn this picture. It’s all over the thread gallery, makes me want to throw up.

There's sooo many Italian fans over here too :lol:

legit couldn't go anywhere summer 2021 without seeing the flags on cars all over.

Italian and Portuguese fans are overrepresented over here when it comes to the big European nations.

For everyone else you've got a ton of Brazil and French fans to go along with people repping their respective countries when they qualify. Likewise for when it's AFCON or Euro time :lol:. Got so many West and North Africans repping during those winters.

You also usually see a good number of South and Central American jerseys (Colombia, Argentina, Mexico, Chile) whenever the WC rolls around.
I think I can probably count the amount of Belgian flags I've seen the past few years on one hand :lol:

Cristobal Soria might be the most entertaining pundit in the world.

Apparently he had everyone think he might leave Chiringuito just to come out and say that he will indeed stay. :lol:

This guy knows no bounds

:rofl: :rofl:

Whoa whoa whoa. Will our new inaugural OP stand for the splitting of a WC thread? Who’s the revenge seeking NTer who will take up arms and create that thread?

We’ll find out Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T ‘s response on the next episode of NT Footy…

Whoa whoa whoa. Will our new inaugural OP stand for the splitting of a WC thread? Who’s the revenge seeking NTer who will take up arms and create that thread?

We’ll find out Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T ‘s response on the next episode of NT Footy…

Isn’t there typically another thread for the world cup? I don’t mind it because it’ll keep the casuals from flooding this thread.

If one of you guys wants to start said thread be my guest :nerd:

JK
1664488647690.png
Im gonna lose so much money lol

Not surprised by Neymar. Prolly the majority of the national team is on the same tip.

Literally got a country full of baddies and a bunch of black or mixed dudes pretty much all unanimously wife up mid white girls.

Brainwashed people.

Back
Top Bottom